Alternatively Use Amazon Music Website
I know its not the true solution for this problem, But if any of the above-mentioned fixes dont work for you then its good to try and stream songs on the web browser instead of an App, Sometimes it also helps in identifying the faults
- To do this, Go to the website by opening URL
- Enter login credentials to get back into your account
- Now search for your favorite song or open playlist to play it
Troubleshooting Amazon Music App Not Working Or Crashing Problems On Iphone Or Android
If your is not working or not playing anything on your Android or iOS smartphone, dont fret! You can always do something to fix the problem without waiting for Amazon to resolve it. The first thing you need to do is to restart the music streaming app on your device. Exit your Amazon Music app and relaunch it after a few seconds.
If that does not work to fix the issue, try following these other solutions we have listed below.
Check The Speed Of Your Internet
According to Amazon, you must have a strong internet connection to stream Amazon Music without any issues.
So if youre having problems streaming music on the app, you may need to confirm your internet speed is fast enough to do so.
You need to have internet between 10-20 Mbps to stream music on apps like Amazon Music without any problems.
If youre not sure how to check your internet speed, consider using services like PCMag Speed Test, which only requires you to click a single button to check your internet speed.
Read Also: How To License My Own Music
How To Fix Amazon Prime Video Streaming Problems
Most Amazon Prime Video streaming problems stem from a poor Internet connection. You can run a speed test using this service to see if your connection is fast enough. Youll need at least a 1.5Mbps connection to stream SD and 3.5Mbps connection to stream HD. Keep in mind that these are actual speeds, not the speed that your Internet Service Provider advertises.
Check to See if Your Internet Speed is Fast Enough for Amazon Prime Video with Fast.com
You can check your devices Internet connection speed by visiting Fast.com. The site will show you how fast your connection is between your device and the Internet. Obviously, 180Mbps as seen in the above test is more than fast enough to stream Amazon Prime Video, but it is only about one-fifth of the providers advertised speed. The same thing may be happening to your connection on a lower scale, especially if your router is placed a few rooms away or if others are using the Internet at the same time.
You can also download the SpeedTest app from the App Store or Google Play store to test your Internet connections speed.
You may see the following Amazon Prime Video error codes when you have streaming problems. Amazon Prime Video errors 1007, 1022, 7003, 7005, 7031, 7135, 7202, 7203, 7204, 7202, 7206, 7207, 7230, 7235, 7250, 7251, 7301, 7303, 7305, 7306, 8020, 9003.
This is the place to look if you have Amazon Prime Video streaming problems.
Read: Best Routers
Force Stop And Reopen The App
For starters, lets force stop the app and reopen it. Some users managed to address playback issues by doing this simple procedure.
If you are not sure how to force stop Amazon Music on Android, heres how:
Recommended Reading: How To Sell Your Music To Advertising Companies
Solution : Checking Amazon Service Status
There have been countless incidents in the past where the Amazon service was down at the backend or had several glitches . These issues, if present, cannot be solved at your side. Amazon servers have some downtime where they are either undergoing maintenance or are undergoing recovery after some error.
You can check other third-party sites to check the status of Instagram. You can also look at several forums and see if people are reporting an issue like the one you are facing. If you see a pattern, the best choice is to wait the situation out. Usually, this gets solved within an hour or so. A day at maximum.
What Is Amazon Music
Lets get the basics out of the way, and quickly define Amazon Music for those who have been under a rock .Amazon Music is a digital music streaming service operated by the Amazon company. Launched in 2007, the platform quickly gained traction. Since then, Amazon have expanded their repertoire, added various subscription packages and improved their service. As a company that is used by millions globally, the next step was to conquer music streaming. Knowing the giant that Amazon is, just imagine the many great things that the company incorporates into their streaming service.
Also Check: How Do You Get Music On Instagram
Check Availability Of Song
Once you have made sure that you have an active subscription for at least one music service from Prime, its time to check for the availability of songs. The Prime Music service offers fewer songs as compared to the Music Unlimited. So, ask Alexa to play some other song. If it is played normally, then the song that you were looking for might not be available on Prime. You can also open the Prime Music app and search manually for the song.
Confirm If Your Amazon Prime Video Account Is Active
Next, you need to ensure your Amazon Prime Video account is active. As you probably know, all the videos on Amazon Prime are not free. So, you won’t be able to watch some videos if your subscription has expired. Either you have a monthly or annual subscription, you still need to confirm your account status.
To confirm your Prime Video account status, follow these steps:
- Visit Your Account page on Amazon.
- Head to your Prime Video Settings
- From there, you can manage your account settings and subscription status.
In case your subscription has expired, kindly re-subscribe to continue to enjoy your Prime Videos.
More so, ensure you’re not using your Amazon Prime Video account on multiple devices. You can only use the same account on two devices. If you’ve connected it to more than two devices, kindly sign out on the other devices.
Recommended Reading: Does Apple Music Tell You Who Viewed Your Profile
Problems With Amazon Music Learn How To Fix The Main Errors
Like any other video streaming application, Amazon Music is also subject to errors that, although inconvenient, can be solved with the help of simple tips.
- Movies, Series, Music, Books and Magazines and also free shipping on Amazon for R $ 9.90 per month, with free trial for 30 days. What are you waiting for?
From errors in the playback of tracks to the impossibility of creating a playlist, all problems have their respective solution, which includes checking the internet connection, restarting the application and other very easy tactics. Next, check out the main solutions for known errors.
- 6 Amazon Music features you need to know today
- Spotify or Amazon Music: which one has the best price and catalog?
Amazon Music: Error Message
If Amazon Music is displaying an error message each time you try to play a track or even during its initialization, make sure youre using the latest version. That’s because, with each update, bugs in Amazon Music and any other application are fixed. Always having the updated version on your smartphone can avoid many headaches.
If you are already using the latest version of Amazon Music, check your internet connection, be it 3G, 4G or WiFi. This is because, although the songs can be played even offline in the application, its other functions work only if the user is connected. The connection status can be checked on your smartphone’s taskbar.
Amazon Music: music disabled
Transfer Music To Different Country
You should also try to your current location. For that, follow these steps:
Step 1: Open on your PC.
Step 2: Click on your name present at the bottom of the left panel. Select Your Amazon Music Settings from the menu.
Step 3: You will be taken to the settings page. Scroll down and click on Move your Music account if it is showing a different country than your current location.
You May Like: Can You Use Itunes Gift Cards For Apple Music
Leave Amazon Music Beta Program Through Google Play
Beta versions are not stable, They are mainly for testing purpose, thus there is a full chance that it has various bugs and flaws.
However, if you are unsure whether you enrolled in Googles Android beta testing program of the Amazon Music app or not, simply follow these steps.
Also, make sure you leave the program and install a stable version of the app
- Open Google play store app on your device and next search for Amazon Music
- Next, simply go to the app detail page by tapping on it, If you are a beta tester of the app then you will see the Beta version mentioned in it
- Scroll down, under Youre a beta tester section panel, You will see Leave option, Just tap on it and confirm it by again hitting Leave button, Thats it
- Now uninstall the current version of the app and install the public build
Amazon Music Update Does Not Start
Whether you want to update Amazon Music or download it again. If one doesnt work, you probably have the same problems with the other thing and should look for the same solutions.
We have therefore put together a few possible solutions so that you can download the Amazon Music app without any problems.
You May Like: How To Get My Music On Spotify
Set Streaming Network Preference:
- Firstly, open Amazon music app, tap on the three-dot icon located at the top , Go to Music settings
- Scroll down under Playback section, you will see Streaming Network Preference option tap on it
- Now depending upon your active internet connection, If you use mobile-data to stream songs then select All Network Connection Types option and in case you use the wireless connection, choose Wifi only
- Finally, tap on the Home option and once-again try to play your favorite songs
Force Restart The App
Here we walk you through the procedure for force-quitting an app , Just follow it
- Launch the Settings app on your android device
- Go to Apps and Notification > > Apps
- Search Amazon Music app in the list and tap on it
- Next, tap on Force stop option, thats it
- Now reboot your device and again open the application and try to stream the music
Also Check: How To Discover New Music
Amazon Music Keeps Crashing Android
There are several things you can do to diagnose Amazon Music crashing on Android. But the first thing you should try is restarting your device. Sometimes a simple reboot can resolve most issues.
While waiting for your phone to reboot, check the official Amazon Music status page. If the service itself is experiencing issues, Amazon will tweet about it to let its users know when the issue will be resolved.
How to Clear Cache in Amazon Music on Android
Clearing the app cache is a great way to refresh the app on your smartphone. It clears large downloaded files and may resolve any issues youre having connecting to Amazons servers. Heres how to clear the Amazon Prime Music cache on Android.
This usually fixes any crashing issues you may have. But if it doesnt, the next thing to try is deleting the app and starting fresh.
How to Uninstall Amazon Music on Android
If youve tried everything here and Amazon Music keeps crashing, you may have to wait for an update. Sometimes apps are updated, and they have issues on certain types of smartphones.
Clear Cache In Amazon Music App
- Open Amazon Music app on your device and log in your account by entering login credentials
- Now tap on Three-dot icon located at the top right corner
- Next tap on Music settings , Here under Storage You will see Clear Cache option, tap on it to free up some storage
- Also, dont forget to tap on Refresh My Music option located under My Music section
You May Like: How Much Is Amazon Music Hd
The Differences: Amazon Prime Music Vs Amazon Music Unlimited + Amazon Musics Prices
Amazon Music Prime
- If youre wondering is Amazon Music free with Prime? youre in luck! It comes as a free benefit with regular Amazon Prime membership. An Amazon Prime membership is $12.99 per month, and a Prime Student membership at $6.49 per month.
- Offers over 2 million songs.
- More than 2000 playlists, curated by Amazons expert editorial.
- Ad-free streaming and unlimited skips.
- Offline playback.
Amazon Music Unlimited
Wondering how much is Amazon Music Unlimited and what more you get? Weve got you covered below:
- As a Prime member, the Amazon Music Unlimited cost is $7.99 a month . Non-Prime customers pay $9.99 a month.
- Over 50 million songs in the Amazon Music library.
- More than 2000 playlists, curated by Amazons expert editorial, plus personalised stations.
- Ad-free streaming and unlimited skips.
- Offline playback.
Why Can’t I Log Into My Account
If you’re having trouble logging in, you may be entering incorrect account information or you may need to reset your password.
Here are some things to check:
- Mobile Phone Number: If you created your account with a mobile phone number, you’ll need to use your mobile phone number to log into your account. Make sure that you’re including your country code in your mobile phone number.
- Password: Check CAPS Lock and NUM Lock on your keyboard. Passwords are case sensitive, so “PASSWORD” and “Password” are recognized as two different passwords. If you’re sure you’re using the correct email address or mobile phone number, try to .
Was this information helpful?
Don’t Miss: How Do You Put Music In Imovie
Amazon Music App Is Not Loading Or Not Working Properly
There are few situations that may cause the load issue in mobile apps.
Fix 3 Renew Your Subscription
You can listen to Amazon music for free, but the free plan just gives access to playlists and stations online. And to download songs for offline playback, youll need the subscription of Amazon Music Prime, Unlimited or HD. So if your Amazon music just wont download out of anywhere, its necessary to check if your subscription was expired, canceled or downgraded. Otherwise, you should renew the membership.
Don’t Miss: How To Play Music On Peloton
Things You Need To Know About Amazon Music
There are a lot of things to like about streaming from . As a must-have for those uploading music, the platform is also harnessing a growing fanbase and providing exciting new features, making it something that shouldnt be overlooked. Offering Amazon Prime, Amazon Music Unlimited, Family Plans and more its undeniable that they are one of the top streaming services available.
Here are 10 things to help you get to know Amazon Music a little better.
Solution : Checking Internet Connection
Like all other network demanding applications, if your internet connection is not working properly or has limitations , there are chances that the Amazon application will not function properly in your devices.
Hence you can try switching to Mobile data and reload the application and see if it does the trick for you. If this still doesnt fix the issue, consider changing to another Wi-Fi network which you know is working perfectly. Proceed to the other solutions only when you are absolutely sure that your network connection is valid.
Don’t Miss: How To Start Recording Music
Fix 2 Redownload The Music
If youve recently updated your Amazon Music app and found your offline music is grayed out or cannot be played, chances are that your downloaded songs have not been recovered. If thats the case, tap the option in your Amazon Music app when you have Wi-Fi connection, and the previous downloads should resume right away.
Still no luck with this solution? Try the next fix below.
Amazon Music Not Loading
You want to download or update Amazon Music and it takes forever for the download to start or for the app to be completely downloaded because it just wont load. Many then desperately try to restart the download of Amazon Music, but this does not lead to any useful result either.
The next attempt by many will be to check the internet connection. But the WLAN shows full reception and it still doesnt work or works very slowly.
Recommended Reading: How To Recover Itunes Music