How To Transfer Music To Iphone Without Itunes
Apart from using third-party data transfer tools and cloud-based file-sharing services, you can also use an email to send music from computer to your iPhone. Without iTunes or any third-party tool/service, you can wirelessly add music to your iPhone for free.
To transfer music from computer to iPhone without iTunes:
Step 1. On your computer, create an email and add the songs to the email as attachments.
Step 2. Send the email to your own account.
Step 3. Check the email on your iPhone.
Step 4. Tap the song to load the music. When it has done, close the music playing window and tap the “Share” icon on the screen.
Step 5. Choose to open the song with another app. Afterward, select a music app on your iPhone to add the song to your iPhone.
How To Add Music To The Iphone Including Iphone 13 With Itunes
You must know iTunes well if you have been using an iOS device for a long time. It was developed by Apple and is known as the official solution to manage an iPhone. Though, you might find the process of learning how to add music to the iPhone using iTunes a bit complicated. You can sync your music to the iTunes library if got some music on your iPhone. If not, here you can learn how to manually add music to the iTunes library and add songs to iPhone via iTunes:
1. Plug your iPhone into your laptop or desktop, which has installed updated iTunes.
2. Add some music to the iTunes library if you do not have any. Go to its âFileâ menu, and you can choose to add selected files or add an entire folder.
3. A browser window would be launched. From here, you can add the music files of your choice to the iTunes library.
4. Great! Now, you can add music to your iPhone from iTunes. Go to the device icon and choose your iPhone. After that, choose the âMusicâ tab on the left.
5. Enable the âSync Musicâ option, which will help you sync selected music files, albums, genres, or playlists, and click on the âApplyâ button.
This will sync your iTunes music with your iOS device and automatically add songs to your iPhone.
If You Don’t Subscribe To Apple Music
- If you only want to sync your existing music library across all of your devices, and not any music from the Apple Music catalog, you can on your computer. iTunes Match lets you access your music library on any Apple device or a PC with iTunes for Windows.
- If you buy music from the iTunes Store, you can on your Apple device or a PC with iTunes for Windows.
- You can also manually sync music from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Recommended Reading: Itunes Sync Library
Option : How To Transfer Music From Iphone To Ipad In Itunes Store
In addition, if your music files you would like to share were purchased from iTunes Store, then iTunes Store would be another way to solve the problem. These steps are similar to that of Apple Music, you can have the same Apple ID and transfer music from iPhone to iPad via following the steps below.
Step 1: Open iTunes Store on your iPhone.
Step 2: Log into your iTunes Store with your current Apple ID. Then, go to More > Purchased.
Step 3: Select Music > Not on This iPhone option. Finally tap All Songs and click Download All option to download all songs to your iPhone.
Can You Transfer Playlists From Itunes To Iphone
Yes, you can. Just like you can transfer your albums and tracks, playlists are fair game. Lets see how you can do it.
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. Launch iTunes on your computer.
3. Locate the Device icon in the shape of an iPhone at the top-left.
4. Access your iPhone and select Music.
5. Select the playlists you want to transfer.
6. Select Apply.
7. If it doesnt sync immediately, select Sync.
After the process is done, you should be able to listen to your playlist on your iPhone. If not, you can try again and see if you missed something.
Also Check: Why Is Apple Music Family Sharing Not Working
How To Download Spotify Music To Iphone With Premium
With a Premium Spotify account, you can download playlists, albums, and podcasts to your iPhone for offline listening. To download music from Spotify, just load up the collection you want to save and tap the downward-facing arrow on your iPhone. Heres a full step-by-step to save music.
Step 1. Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone then log into your Premium account.
Step 2. Go to Your Library and select the playlist or album you want to download.
Step 3. In the playlist, tap the downward-facing arrow to begin downloading songs. A green arrow indicates the download was successful.
Note: Go online at least once every 30 days to keep your downloads. This is so Spotify can collect play data to compensate artists.
S On Copying Music From Iphone To Itunes With Single Click
1. After installing iPhone Manager on your computer, run it. Then connect your device.
2. In its main screen, go to bottom One-click Operation section and click “iTunes Library.”
3. On the next screen, select “Sync Device to iTunes” tab.
4. Next, you will get a window with all types of your tracks selected by default, such as music, ringtone, audiobooks, movies, TV shows, podcasts, music videos, voice memos, playlists and iTunes U. You can uncheck the specific box related the type of track you don’t need manually.
5. Press “One-Click to iTunes” button at the bottom, and let the iPhone Manager transfers your iPhone tracks to iTunes on computer. Depending on how many files you’re moving, this may take anything from a few minutes to hours.
Also see: How to access iTunes backup
Also Check: Is High School Musical 4 Coming Out
What Is Iphone Manager
iPhone Manager is a comprehensive and reliable program that provides users with the power and the freedom to manage your media library on your iPhone, and transfer files, including tracks, between your computer and device. It also can transfer contacts and text messages from your device at ease. In addition, the software allows you to create backups, one-click to rebuild iTunes media library, make ringtone, convert HEIC image files. Basically, it covers almost everything that you can do with iTunes and can do more in a flexible way.
As for music, you can opt to choose the full list of songs from iPhone and export to iTunes or Music app, or copy a specific album or song. Here’re steps to do.
Share Music To New Iphone Via Email
Besides AirDrop, email is another way to share music between iPhones without a computer. But this method is not suitable for those users who have lots of music to share, as there is a limitation on the size of the email.
You May Like: How to Fix Some Songs Wont Sync on iPhone>
Read Also: Xbox One Background Music Without Snap
How To Add Music To Iphone Without Itunes
The commonest way to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes is to use a third-party iPhone transfer software, like EaseUS MobiMover. With this tool installed on your computer , you can not only copy music to your iPhone without iTunes but also transfer files from your iPhone to PC or between two iOS devices.
To transfer music from computer to iPhone without iTunes:
Step 1. Connect the iPhone to your PC and launch EaseUS MobiMover.
Enable EaseUS MobiMover to access your phone by tapping “Trust” on the device and clicking “Allow” on the program.
Step 2. Click the Music section and click “Add Contents” to open up the location on your PC where you saved music files.
Step 3. Select the music files that you want to transfer from PC to your iPhone and click “Open” to start the transferring.
Wait for the process to finish, then you can open the Music app on your iPhone to check the newly added music.
EaseUS MobiMover is also a free video & audio downloader with which you can download music from websites like SoundCloud, MySpace, and more to your computer or iPhone/iPad/iPod using URL. If you want to learn more details, read the guide on .
How To Download Music To Iphone With Apple Music
Apple Music is Apples subscription-based music streaming service, and you can use it to listen allows you to listen to a number of music tracks on all of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes on Mac or PC, or Apple TV. You have to sign up for Apple Music to use it . Then it costs $9.99 per month or $14.99 per month for a family subscription for up to 6 people. Here is how to download music to your iPhone with Apple Music:
Step 1. Sign up and subscribe to Apple Music on your iPhone.
Step 2. Browse the track name and when it shows you can click the + button to add the music to your library.
Step 3. Stream the song and you can listen to it offline. You need to connect to Wi-Fi or using wireless data. Click the download button which looks like a cloud with a down arrow in it.
- You can also try some other music streaming services to download songs to your iPhone like Amazon Music, Spotify, Google Play Music, etc.
- If you meet some problems with Apple Music, you can check this guide on Tips to Fix Apple Music Not Working >
Recommended Reading: How Add Music To Video Iphone
Bonus Tip: Other Iphone Music Related Faqs
Q 1. How to Sync iPhone to iTunes?
You can sync songs, playlists, podcasts, TV shows, videos, photos, contacts, device backups, etc with iTunes. To get the detailed steps please refer to How to Sync My iPhone to iTunes >
Q 2. How to Transfer Music from iPhone to computer
To transfer music from iPhone back to computer, you can also try AnyTrans, and here is a guide shows you 3 Ways to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer >
Q 3. How to Delete Music from iPhone But Not iTunes
To delete music from iPhone, you can also try AnyTrans, and here is a guide shows you 4 Ways to Delete Music from iPhone >
Transfer Songs From Iphone To Iphone Without Itunes
Many users do not only want to transfer purchased music but also need to transfer non-purchased music. But with Apple-developed tools, there doesnt seem to be many options to use. While therere some third-party tools that can help you out. AnyTrans can be one of the most ideal choices.
It is an all-sided iOS data transfer tool, which can help you transfer songs from iPhone to new iPhone without iTunes, , contacts, messages, notes, etc. are supported. Besides, you can get music to your new iPhone from computer with ease. And below are its highlights on music transfer:
AnyTrans iPhone Music Transfer
* 100% Clean & Safe
Now, and install it on your Mac/PC computer firstly, and then watch the video tutorial demonstrating how to transfer music from one iPhone to another directly.
You are encouraged to follow the simple steps below to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone in minutes.
Read Also: Are Chromebooks Good For Music Production
Transfer Music From Computer To Iphone Without Itunes
iTunes is a good way to organize your music library and sync music from computer to iPhone, but sometimes you just dont want to be locked down like that. So whats the alternative? Here wed like to recommend a program you can use in place of iTunes to transfer music from computer to iPhone AnyTrans an all-in-one iOS content manager that gives you the best iPhone music management experience. With it, you can easily transfer music from computer to iPhone SE, 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5, 4S, etc.
1.Download, install and run AnyTrans on your computer.
2.Connect your iPhone with computer via a USB cable. Once it is done, AnyTrans will detect your iPhone immediately and show it on the main window.
3.In the left-down column, click on the Audio button and select the Music tab. Then click + to select the music you want to transfer in your computer.
4.Finally click Open, your selected music will be transferred to your iPhone.
More TipsTheres actually more than one way to transfer music to iPhone without using iTunes. Currently there are some free, big-name cloud services that will let you upload your music collection to play on your iPhone. For example, if you store your music collection on Dropbox, you can go to your Dropbox account on your iPhone and select whatever song you wish to hear. The song will automatically play in the web browser.
How To Transfer Spotify Music To Iphone
Now you can transfer songs you downloaded from Spotify through Tunelf software to your iPhone. For Windows, just sync music to your iPhone vis iTunes. For Mac, use Finder to sync your music.
Sync with Finder:
1) Open a Finder window and connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
2) Click the device to select it once your device appears in the sidebar of the Finder window.
3) Switch to the Music tab and select the checkbox next to Sync music onto .
4) Choose Selected artists, albums, genres, and playlists and select Spotify songs you want.
5) Click the Apply button in the lower-right corner of the window.
Sync with iTunes:
1) Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your compute with a USB cable.
2) Click the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
3) From the list under Settings on the left side of the iTunes window, select Music.
4) Select the checkbox next to Sync Music then choose Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.
5) Choose Spotify songs you want to sync and click the Apply button in the lower-right corner of the window.
Read Also: Apple Music Monthly Charge
Import Song To Iphone Using Itunes Sync Music
iTunes has a sync feature to let you sync your music library to your iPhone. If you wondering how to add music to iPhone from iTunes, follow the steps below.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch the iTunes app.
Enable the Sync Music option, tick-mark Entire music library, and click on Sync at the bottom.
Your entire iTunes music library will be synced to your iPhone.
Disadvantage of Using iTunes Sync Music:
There are a couple of cons if you use this method.
- You will get the sync session will fail to start error especially when iCloud music is on.
- Syncing music with iTunes will erase existing music on the iPhone that is not synced from the same iTunes library.
How To Transfer Music From Computer To Iphone With Cloud Services
Another popular way to transfer music from Windows to iPhone is to use a cloud service like Dropbox. With a cloud storage service, you can store your files, including music, in the cloud storage, and access the items on all your devices that use the service with the same account.
To make Dropbox work smoothly to put music on iPhone from a computer, you need to make sure:
- You are using the same account on the PC and iPhone.
- There are stable and reliable network connections on your devices.
- The music files don’t exceed the storage limit of your account.
Ready? Let’s see how to transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes.
To transfer songs from PC to iPhone via Dropbox:
Step 1. Download and install Dropbox on both your Windows PC and iPhone .
Step 2. Sign in to Dropbox with the same account on your devices.
Step 3. Since you need to transfer music from computer to iPhone, go to upload the music files to the cloud storage from your PC:
- If you have installed Dropbox, open the program and click “Upload files” to select the songs you want to transfer to upload.
- If you don’t install Dropbox on your computer, go to Dropbox.com and upload the items to Dropbox.
Step 4. Wait for Dropbox to sync music across your devices.
Step 5. When it has done, go to the Dropbox app on your iOS device and you will see the items synced from your Windows computer.
Step 6. Choose the songs and download them to the internal storage on your device.
Transfer Music From Local Folder To Iphone 13 With Itunes
If the songs you want to transfer are on your computers local folder, you can also use iTunes to transfer them to your iPhone. Check the steps below to see how to realize it.
Step 1Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone with your computer with a USB cable.
Step 2 Click on the device icon in the upper left corner.
Step 3 Click on Summary under the Settings and scroll down to Options. Then choose Manually manage music and videos and click on Apply.
Step 4 Click on Music under On My Device and open the local folder which contains the songs you want to transfer.
Step 5 Choose the songs you want to transfer by clicking them while pressing the Ctrl key . Then drag and drop them to the blank place of the main interface.
Step 6 You can tap Music > Library > Songs to check the music you have transferred.
How To Automatically Transfer Music From Itunes
The easiest way to transfer music to the iPhone is by using the automatic sync method.
iTunes shows you how much storage space is left on the iPhone. Check the capacity meter at the bottom of the screen.
On the iTunes window now showing the device, select the Music menu tab in the left pane.
Select Sync Music to enable it.
To enable the transfer of all your music, select Entire music library.
If you prefer to select only certain songs from your iTunes library, choose Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres. To specify the playlists, artists, albums, and genres, scroll down and select the media you want to sync.
To automatically sync music to the iPhone, select Apply to start the transfer process.
If a message appears stating iTunes can sync with only one library at a time, read it carefully so you understand what will happen, then select Sync and Replace.
Also Check: Why Is Apple Music Family Sharing Not Working