Use Android File Transfer To Transfer Music Files From Android To Iphone
When you decide to switch from Android to iPhone, then to manage all your data like music, Apples iTunes is ready. Because simple drag and drop option will not work on iPhone.
Follow the below steps:
- First, connect your Android phone to PC and then go to Music folder. For Mac user, install Android File Transfer and then move to Music folder
- Now copy the songs you want to transfer and save them on your Mac
- Now launch iTunes on Mac and add all the recent transferred music. Even you can drag and drop the files from Finder to iTunes. In addition, you can go to options and tap on Add files to Library. Doing this means you can manually add music to iTunes library.
- After successful transfer of music files to iTunes, now connect your iPhone to PC and allow it to recognize automatically
- Now choose iPhone from device list and move to Music tab. Enable Sync Music options from here choose songs you want to move and tap on Apply option to begin to process.
If You Have Audio Files
It doesnt matter how many music streaming options one might have, if youre a high-quality audio junkie, then you would want all of your offline music collection to be moved to your new iPhone. Although possible, the process of transferring music from Android to iPhone is a convoluted affair.
We say this because you cannot transfer your music directly from Android to iPhone unless you want to rely on a third-party app/service to do it.
Ways To Transfer Music From Iphone To Android
âI have just got a new Android, and I want to transfer music from iPhone to Android. Can anyone help me learn how to send music from iPhone to Android without much hassle?â
Switching from an iPhone to Android can be a tough job. Not only to transfer photos and contacts, but users also need to take some added measures for moving music from iPhone to Android. The good news is that some tools can move data from iOS to Android instantly. You can use iTunes, a dedicated app, or a third-party data transfer tool to do the same. Read on and get to know how to transfer music from iPhone to Android like a pro.
Recommended Reading: How To Connect Android To Xbox 360 For Music
How To Transfer Apple Music To Android Using Google Play Music
Another good way to transfer Apple music to Android is by using the popular . It can sync your iPhone music automatically to the cloud, and then you are allowed to transfer the music to your Android wirelessly. But first, you need a Google account. Don’t have an account? .
Now, let’s see how it works in detail.
#1. Upload music from iPhone to Google Play Music.
- Sync music from your iPhone to a computer at first.
- Browse to the Google Play Music on your PC and login it using your Google account.
#2. Download music from Google to your Android device.
- Sign in with the same Google account.
- Choose the music you have uploaded from your iPhone and download it to your Android phone.
Check If You Need:
Move Content Manually From Your Android Device To Your Iphone Ipad Or Ipod Touch
Here are some tips for transferring your contacts, photos, music, documents, and more from your Android device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
You can also use the Move to iOS app to automatically transfer your Android content to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you can’t use the app, you can move your content manually instead.
Don’t Miss: Can You Play Music Cds On Xbox One
How To Transfer Music From Android To Iphone 7/iphone 7 Plus Selectively
You can also choose to only send the music files you want to transfer to save on data storage and not have to transfer everything.
Step 1 Open TunesGo, and connect your both your Android phone and new iPhone 7 to computer.
Step 2 Both your Android phone and the iPhone 7 will be detected by TunesGo. You need to select the Android phone as the source device.
Step 3 Choose the Music tab from the top menu.
Step 4 Check the songs you want to transfer, and click Export. From the menu that appears, choose Export to iPhone 7.
You can also choose to transfer the entire playlist in just a single click, if you do not want to only transfer specific songs.
Transfer of data, especially music, is important because music collections can take ages to build. However transferring such data especially between two different operating systems can be a tedious process.
TunesGo makes it easy, even if you are not technologically very aware. You can not only transfer music and other data, you can also store a backup of all your important information on your computer and manage contacts from your phone on your computer. This works seamlessly for both iOS and Android.
How Do I Transfer Music From Iphone To Iphone Without Computer
Part 1. How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone Without a Computer
- Step 1: Turn on AirDrop, Wi-Fi connections Bluetooth on both iPhones.
- Step 2: Open the Music App on the source iPhone and tap the song you want to transfer.
- Step 3: Tap the More button the right lower corner, then tap on the Share icon.
Read Also: How To Separate Vocals From A Song Audacity
Using Itunes On Windows
If you have copied audio files from your Android to a Windows PC as we explained in the Preliminary steps above, you can transfer your music to an iPhone from the PC using the iTunes app.
To do this, connect your iPhone to the Windows PC using the USB or USB-C cable that came with your phone. Once your device is connected, open the iTunes app on your PC and click on the Device button at the top left corner of the iTunes window.
Unlike on a Mac, you might only have installed the iTunes app on Windows for the sole purpose of transferring all of your music onto an iPhone. So, in the steps below, well stick to transferring all of your music automatically.
To sync your music automatically, click on the Music tab from the left sidebar.
Check the Sync Music box on the right pane.
You can transfer all of your music that you earlier copied to your iTunes library by checking the box adjacent to Entire music library.
Finally, click on the Apply button on the bottom right corner to begin the transfer process.
Transfer Music Files From Android To Iphone Using Wi
When it comes to transfer files from Android to iPhone then Move to iOS is one of the great tool that can be used using Wi-Fi. It allows you to move your Android music files to iPhone.
But you have to install this app on Android phone and should process further on your iPhone during setting up.
Now follow the steps below:
Step 1: After settings up your iPhone, delete data from your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings> then on Apps & Data screen > select Move Data from Android
Step 2: Now open Move to iOS app on Android phone > after receiving a digit code on iPhone, same code you have to enter on your Android phone
Step 3: Here you have to choose categories you want to transfer like Music and then tap on Next to begin transfer process
Also Check: How To Loop A Song On Itunes
How To Transfer Music From Itunes To Android
It might surprise you, but there are different ways to learn how to transfer music from iPhone to Android. We have already discussed how to send music from iPhone to Android using iTunes and Google Music Manager. Though, there is another alternative to do the same. Once you have transferred your music from iPhone to iTunes, you can directly move it to an Android device as well.
Transfer Music From Android To Iphone
If you’ve decided to switch from Android to an iPhone, you may have a lot of content and files on your Android phone that you’d like to move over to your new iPhone. You may especially have music on your Android phone that you don’t want to lose.
iMazing can help you. After you’ve copied the music files from your Android phone, iMazing can quickly copy them to your new iPhone, without needing to sync it with iTunes. Here’s how.
Here’s how to transfer music from an Android phone to an iPhone:
Don’t Miss: How Do I Add Family Members To Apple Music
Transfer Music From Android To Iphone Using Wondershare Mobiletrans
1. First, use the link to download and install the app. Once installed, launch the app. I am using my Mac for this demonstration, but the steps are the same on Windows, so you can follow along regardless of your desktop OS.
2. Connect your Android and iOS smartphones and under the Phone Transfer menu.
3. Now, set the Android as source and the iPhone as destination. The left side is the source, and the right side is the destination. If, for some reason, your iPhone is showing up on the left side, click on the Flip button.
4. Now, choose Music as the data source and then click on the Start button to start transferring the music.
5. Depending on the size of your music library it can take several minutes, so keep patience.
As you can see in the screenshots above, apart from music, you can also transfer other data like videos, photos, calendars, chats, and more.
Can You Pair An Iphone With An Android
How to transfer music from your Windows PC to your Android phone
Don’t Miss: Share Apple Music Account
Transfer Music From Iphone To Android With Shareit App
The SHAREit app is an app that enables you to send photos, music, and videos between your iOS devices and your android devices without internet, cellular data or Wi-Fi network. To transfer music from your iPhone to your Android without the use of the computer, using the SHAREit app follow the step listed below:
Step 1. Open the transfer app on your android phone, and touch the âReceiveâ button from its home screen to enable the receiving mode. This will automatically create a Wi-Fi hotspot on your phone.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to the Android phoneâs hotspot by going to âsettingsâ, then to âWi-Fiâ. Find the hotspot network and join it.
Step 3. Select the music you want to send and then click on the âsendâ button.
Transfer Music From Android To Iphone With Move To Ios App
iTunes needs to transfer music from Android to iPhone with the help of a computer. Considering more and more people are mobile-first, who only have mobile devices, many people wonder whether there is any way to transfer music from Android to iPhone without computer. You know what, Apple did release an app, Move to iOS, which could help you achieve such task simply. But there are somethings you have to grasp first:
- 1. The Move to iOS app does not support all smartphones. Your Android phone must run Android 4.0 or above and iPhone must equip iOS 9.3 or later.
- 2. Only works for new iPhone. If there is data on your iPhone, you have to perform factory reset before transfer music.
- 3. Though Move to iOS app does not require a computer to do data transfer from Android to iPhone, it needs a good Wi-Fi network. You have to put both your Android phone and iPhone in the same Wi-Fi network.
- 4. With Move to iOS, you cannot select certain songs and send them to iPhone.
You May Like: Where To Watch Iheartradio Awards
Transfer Music From Android To Iphone Using Phone Transfer
Both iTunes and Move to iOS have obvious downsides on transferring music from Android to iPhone. From this point, we recommend Apeaksoft Phone Transfer. Its unique advantages include:
- Transfer music in one click. It has the capacity to transfer music from Android to iPhone in one click. You can do data transfer from iPhone to Android with this app as well.
- Lossless transfer. Phone Transfer will not overwrite or interrupt existing songs on both iPhone and Android device during the whole process.
- Keep original conditions. It is able to extract your songs from Android and put them on iPhone in original format and quality.
- Faster and safer. It uses USB cables to send music from Android to iPhone, which is much quicker and safer.
- Support a variety of data types. In addition to music, Phone Transfer works for videos, photos, and other documents. Plus, it is able to transfer all music between iPhone and Android including the ones purchased from Google Play Music or downloaded online.
- Higher compatibility. This phone transferring application is compatible with a wider range of mobile devices, like iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6s/5/5s/5c/4, iPod touch, and Android devices from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.
- It is available to Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP and Mac OS.
In short, it is the best option to transfer music from Android to iPhone. And we use a Samsung Galaxy Note 6 as the source device and iPhone 7 as the target device to show you the details.
Connect Both Your Android And Iphone 8 To Computer
You are going to need two USB cables to connect both your devices to the computer. And you have to make sure the connection wont break the data transferring. Otherwise, the software may not perfectly move data from one to another.
READ ALSO: How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
Note: Two useful buttons you should pay attention to. First is the Flip button, which can help you switch devices position. Second is the Clear data before Copy, by marking this option before transferring data, your iPhone which is also the target device for software will delete saved data, so think carefully before clicking it.
Also Check: Is Apple Music Included With Verizon
How To Transfer All Music From Iphone To Android In 1 Click
The simplest way of learning how to move music from iPhone to Android is by using Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer. As the name suggests, the tool will make it easier for you to switch from one smartphone to another without losing any data. It is a part of the Dr.Fone toolkit and is compatible with leading iPhone and Android models. Therefore, you can easily perform a cross-platform transfer of data with a single click.
Transfer Music from iPhone to Android Directly in 1 Click!
- Easily transfer contacts from iPhone to Android phone without any complication.
- Works directly and transfer data between two cross-operating system devices in real-time.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT& T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS and Android
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.13.
Note:If you have no computer at hand, you can also get the Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer from Google Play, with which you could log into your iCloud account to download the data, or transfer from iPhone to Android using an iPhone-to-Android adapter.
How To Transfer Music From Android To Iphone With Phonetrans
If you got to a new phone, and you want to transfer all the data on the old phone to the new one, such as your downloaded or purchased music files. Especially between mobile phones of different operating systems, there may be more restrictions on data transfer.
If you dont know how to transfer music from Android to iPhone quickly and efficiently, PhoneTrans provides you with a good choice. It is a special phone to phone data transfer tool, which can be used as an iPhone/Android phone data assistant.
* 100% Clean & Safe
Now, just follow the steps below to learn how to transfer music from an Android phone to your iPhone via PhoneTrans. What you need to know is that this method requires a computer:
Step 1. and launch it on your PC/Mac > After downloading and setting up, you can select Phone to Phone in the left panel > Then click on the Quick Transfer option.
Choose Phone to Phone Quick Transfer
Step 2. Click the Start Transfer button > Connect both your Android device and iPhone to your computer > Then click the Transfer icon.
Connect Both Samsung and Android Devices
Step 3. Now, just select Music and tap on the Transfer icon to start to transfer music from Android phone to iPhone.
Transfer Music From Android to iPhone
Don’t Miss: How To Put A Song On Repeat In Itunes