Transfer Music From Itunes To Iphone: Preliminary Steps
There are a few things to consider before transferring music to an iPhone. Follow this checklist before proceeding:
- Install iTunes:Download the latest version from the iTunes page on Apple’s site.
- Keep iTunes up-to-date: Ensure the latest version of iTunes is installed on your computer before plugging in your iPhone. To manually check for updates on a Mac, select the Apple menu, then choose App Store.On a PC, select Help> Check for Updates. Once iTunes is up-to-date, close the program.
- You can’t transfer music from an iPhone to a computer: iTunes only performs a one-way synchronization to an iPhone. It doesn’t work both ways.
If iTunes is installed, but it fails to run or has problems updating, download and re-install an up-to-date version from the iTunes website. After this step, you may need to restore your iTunes library from a previous backup of your iTunes library.
How To Share Itunes Movies To Other Accounts
For iTunes users, you may hesitate whether to buy iTunes movies or other contents again, because you dont know whether your family or close friends have bought them or not under their account before. Besides, sometimes we want to back up our previous iTunes purchases and rentals when we are going to switch an Apple ID. For these purposes, you might search the ways on Google on how to share movies on iTunes to other accounts?
As a result, there is no direct way to consolidate iTunes media files from different accounts to a new account. That is because they are FairPlay DRM protected. Luckily, there are plenty of workarounds. In this post, we will show some tips for you on how to with family or friends as well as use iTunes movies directly on other devices.
S To Share Itunes Music To Friends Itunes/computer
Step 1: After sharing your iTunes music to your friend’s device, install TunesMate on your friendâs computer.
Step 2: Plug your friendâs iPhone into his computer and launch the TunesMate application. Click on the âMusicâ tab near the top of the screen.
Step 3: All the songs will be shown there. Select the songs that you want to share. Click âExportâ.
- Then choose Export to iTunes. The selected songs will be shared to your friend’s iTunes library.
- Or choose Export to PC/Mac. Browse for where you want to save the songs. Click âSelect Folder.â
You May Like: Syncing Library Apple Music
Using Cd Burning Software To Share Itunes Playlist
It is another way of transferring your iTunes playlists but we dont recommend it as it involves the entire process of creating a new playlist and burning a CD Disc and sending it to the person with whom you want to share the playlist and that person has to import it. Here are the steps in details.
Step 1. Open iTunes on your MAC.
Step 2. Go to File menu option and select New option and then click on Playlist.
Step 3. A new playlist with the name Untitled Playlist will appear on the left side under Playlists where all existing playlists are present.
Step 4. Add the songs from your existing playlists by drag and drop. You can see how many minutes of playlist you have created and the size of that on the status bar.
Step 5. Insert a blank CD and keep the new playlist open. Go to File menu and click on Burn Playlist To Disc and then a new window will appear, Click on Burn.
Step 6. Once the burning process gets over, iTunes will notify you. Check the content of the CD once and you are ready to send it to your loved ones.
But the above-mentioned ways are not the most widely used ways because there is a more reliable and convenient way to share iTunes playlist which we recommend you to go for.
Setting Up Apple Music Family On An Iphone Ipad Or Ipod Touch:
Family members already set up in Family Sharing will automatically have access to Apple Music following the steps above. If you don’t have access, ask the family organiser to invite you to join Family Sharing.
Read Also: Use Copyrighted Songs On Instagram
Hide Music From Your Followers
In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Music from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click For You.
Below Listening To, click the More button on an item, then choose Hide from Listening To.
To hide all music, click Edit, click Additional Privacy Settings, then deselect Listening To.
How To Transfer Music From Iphone To Iphone Directly
Also supports: Photos, videos, contacts, ringtones, books, and more
The optimal way to transfer both purchased music and downloaded songs from one iPhone to another is to use iPhone transfer software like EaseUS MobiMover. With this tool installed on your PC or Mac, you will be able to transfer photos, videos, music, ringtones, contacts, books, messages, and more to or from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. To be more specific, it allows you to:
- Transfer files from one iPhone/iPad/iPod to another
- Transfer files between an iPhone/iPad/iPad and a computer
- Access and manage iDevice content from a computer
Audio formats including .mp3, .m4a, .m4p, .m4r, .wav, .wma, .aac, and .ape are all supported. What’s more, since it also serves the function of a video downloader, you can apply it to or save Facebook videos to computer.
Read Also: Imovie How To Add Music
Why Should I Use Imusic
- It is fully compatible with iOS 14 and iTunes 12. It is available for Windows as well.
- You can transfer any media file such as music, playlist, movie, podcasts, TV shows from iTunes without any limit.
- You can transfer media files between iTunes and iOS devices or Android devices or PC/Mac and vice versa. Furthermore, you can transfer media files between iOS devices/Android devices and PC/Mac and vice versa.
- It helps you discover the perfect playlist according to your prevailing mood and special occasions.
- It has a one-click feature to analyze and clean up junks from your music library. You can change cover art of a file, delete duplicate media files and even tag your music.
- Some people worry about their music library while upgrading iTunes. iMusic takes care of that too as it has a feature to take a backup of your music library to any PC. When needed, it provides a window to restore.
- It helps to fix any broken and inaccurate media file in your library.
How To Transfer Music From Iphone To Iphone With Itunes
If you are going to transfer purchased songs from one iPhone to another, using iTunes could fulfill your needs well. With iTunes, you can transfer purchased items from your iPhone to computer first, and then sync songs from computer to the new iPhone. By doing so, you can share music from iPhone to iPhone without any third-party software tool.
Recommended Reading: How To Share Itunes Music With Family On Iphone
Transfer Music From Computer To Iphone Without Adding To Itunes
In fact, you dont have to spend time adding music to iTunes when it comes to adding music to iPhone. You can transfer it from computer to iPhone directly with the professional transfer tool – AOMEI MBackupper.
It can do more than its counterpart iTunes: Transfers both purchased and non-purchased music. Allows you to transfer 100 songs in minutes. Doesnt erase existing songs or other data from your iPhone. Supports to transfer videos, photos as well.
Ways To Share Itunes Playlist With Family And Friends
Perhaps after a hectic process of searching and gathering songs, youve created the worlds best playlist for birthday parties, for writing on a rainy day, or for a long journey. You can send these lists to your friends so that they, too, can enjoy these beautiful songs. But now the question is that how to share playlists with family or friends on Apple Music?
Well, look no further here is the detailed answer on how to share iTunes playlist with friends and family.
Recommended Reading: Can You Transfer Your Apple Music Library To Spotify
How To Send Songs From Iphone To Iphone With Itunes
How Can You Share Music Between Iphones:
Step 1: Transfer iPhone Music to Computer
Now the data is on the computer.
Step 2: Transfer Music from Computer to Another iPhone
Now the music that was on the first iPhone is also on the second iPhone.
If you want to share iTunes music with friends/family, why not download TunesMate free trial and follow the tips above to have a shot.
- Transfer to/from iPhone: Transfer music to iPhone from computer/iTunes/external hard drive Extract music from iPhone.
- Transfer to/from iTunes: Enrich iTunes music library from unlimited iDevices Sync iTunes music to iPhone without data loss.
Recommended Reading: How To Repeat One Song On Apple Music
How To Open Spotify From Instagram
What if you are looking through your friends stories and come across a song that catches your attention? If you see the Spotify symbol, its pretty easy to add this song to your playlist:
Choose Music To Share With Your Followers
In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Music from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click For You.
Below Shared Playlists, select the circle in the bottom-right corner of a playlist.
A checkmark means that the playlist appears in your followers profiles as shared by you.
Tip: You can also share a playlist another wayjust select a standard playlist in the sidebar below Playlists, then select Publish on profile and in search above the list of songs in the playlist.
Also Check: How To Put Music In The Background Of A Video
Before You Set Up Home Sharing
- Update all of your Apple devices to the latest versions of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and tvOS. On your PC, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes for Windows.
- Connect all of your devices to the same Wi-Fi or Ethernet network.
Apps and features might vary by country or region. Learn more about what’s available in your country or region.
How To Share Music On Imusic
iMusic is a very different program from dr.fone. Lets take at how you can take advantage of iMusic in order to successfully share iTunes Music.
#1 Start off by downloading the iMusic program and installing it accordingly.
#2 Once iMusic has installed, go ahead and launch it.
#3 Before you go any further, now is the perfect time for you to connect your Apple or Android device using a USB cable. It may take a moment for iMusic to detect your device.
#4 Once your device has been detected, click on the DEVICE option located on the top panel of the program. Some basic information about the connected device will be shown along with several options for you to choose from.
If you want to share music from your device to your computer, follow the following steps.
#5 Click on the Transfer Music to iTunes option. This will allow you to share all of the music that is stored on the connected device with the computer.
#6 All of the music that you selected will now be able to be used in your iTunes library.
If you want to share music between 2 separate devices , follow the steps below.
#5 Click on the Transfer music to other device option.
#6 You will then be able to selectively share iTunes music between both of the devices that you have connected.
This method is extremely useful as it eliminates the need to have a middleman, where you would have to transfer all of the music over to iTunes and then over to the other device.
Also Check: How To Create Techno Music
Add Music With The Help Of Third
If you dont like the tracks from Instagrams music library, you may also add music from different apps. The most popular ones are Spotify, Soundcloud, and iTunes. For example, if you want to add music from Spotify, you need to follow these steps:
How To Share Music On Itunes Between Two Iphones
This passage elaborates you methods about how to share music on iTunes between two iPhones. You can freely share iTunes music with another iPhone after reading it.
ByDemi/ Last updateOctober 20, 2021
People nowadays listen to music on their iPhones more often than before. We have to admit that we cannot live without melody. Apple released iTunes to make it possible that users can enjoy music everywhere at any time. What if you want to share iTunes music with another iPhone, like your friendsâ and familyâs? Do you want to know how to share music on iTunes between two iPhones? Keep reading and you will find answer
Don’t Miss: Family Apple Music Not Working
How To Put Background Music On An Instagram Video
Adding background music to your videos is also pretty easy. If you post a video in stories, the procedure is the same as mentioned above. Just pick the video you like, and switch off the video sound by pressing the Sound button:
Then, select any track from the built-in music library you like, add it to the video, and post your story.
Its also possible to add music with the use of special apps. For example, you may use CapCut. It will be useful for videos that you want to publish either in stories or in posts:
Transfer Songs From Shareit To Computer Temporary Folder
You can check out the detailed steps listed below to know how to transfer music from SHAREit to computer.
1. On your computer, you need to make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes. Run iTunes and then insert your iDevice into computer via proper USB cable. After that, click on the device icon in the main interface.
2. Move to Apps tab under the menu of Settings. In the right part of the screen, you need to drag down until you see Apps under the File Sharing area. Choose SHAREit to click on.
3. Hit the music folder under SHAREit Documents, and then hit “Save to” button to choose a folder to save songs from SHAREit App to computer temporarily. Afterwards, the SHAREit app songs will be transferred to this selected folder automatically.
Also Check: Iphone Keeps Repeating Songs
Make Sure That Share My Purchases Is Selected
After you join a family, you can see and download items from each family member’s purchase history, and enjoy them on your own devices. You can download music, movies, TV shows, and books on up to 10 of your devices, five of which can be computers. You can download apps to any devices that you own or control.