How To Reset Homepod Without Wifi
Learn how to reset Apple HomePod without wifi too easily by following the steps below:
- The first thing you are going to do is unpair the HomePod from your Apple ID. To achieve this you go to the Start on iOS and then on the Home or Rooms tab.
- Now you have to find your HomePod, after this simply press and hold a few seconds until you can press on Details.
- You have to go down the screen to find the option that says Remove accessory.
- After removing accessory, what will happen is that your HomePod will restart and all data will be deleted. Once this process is finished you can already pair it with another iPhone or iPad as if it had never been paired with another device.
How To Download Spotify Music To Apple Watch
1) Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone and go to Your Library.
2) Find the playlist and podcasts you want to download to your watch.
3) Select the playlist, album, or podcast and press the three-dot to choose to Apple Watch.
4) To check on the download progress, head over to the section on the watch.
5) Once your selected contents are downloaded, a little green arrow appears next to their names.
6) Pair with your headphones and start listening to Spotify offline on your watch.
Note: Theres a download limit of 50 tracks per playlist.
How Can I Listen To Music Offline With Iheartradio
HeartRadio’s Offline feature allows you to listen to your favorite playlists without needing to be connected to cellular data or Wi-Fi network.
Please Note: The Offline feature is only available in the iOS and Android versions of the iHeartRadio app.
With iHeartRadio All Access you can take your playlists offline with a quick toggle.
Learn more on how you can upgrade to iHeartRadio All Access here.
Recommended Reading: How To Play Music On Xbox One From Phone
No Wifi At Your Party Venue Want To Use Your Homepod In A Hotel Room You Can Still Play Music On Your Homepod Here’s How:
ByKaren Haslam, Editor| 21 Dec 18
With the Christmas party season in full swing you may want to use your HomePod at a venue that lacks a WiFi network. If you are wondering if you can use HomePod without WiFi, youll be glad to hear that you can. But to get it working you need to make some tweaks in your HomePod settings. Heres how to get your HomePod to play music when you dont have WiFi access.
Click On Convert Button
At last, what you need to do is to click on “Convert” button to start the conversion process. Comparing with other converters, it takes less time to finish the conversion with TuneFab Apple Music Converter. After that, you can transfer the DRM-free tracks from the output folder to your iOS devices for listening to Apple Music without WiFi.
Note: With another TuneFab product, TuneFab WeTrans, you can easily transfer the tracks to your iOS devices as this efficient program provides an excellent solution to transfer music, photo, video, SMS, contact and other contents between iPhone, iPad, iPod and PC.
As not every location provides WiFi, therefore I recommend you to download Apple Music. Considering that you might cancel the Apple subscription, you had better download Apple Music to MP3 with TuneFab Apple Music Converter so you can listen to Apple Music without WiFi anytime.
Don’t Miss: How Do You Make A Playlist On Apple Music
Spotify Listen To Music Without The Internet
Spotify probably doesnt need much of an introduction. They are among the most popular music streaming apps available, and you might be using it already. They are quickly becoming a destination for podcast content as well.
Their extensive catalog is near unmatched, or at the very least on par with just about any other streaming app you can name. If theres something youre looking for, theres a good chance theyve got it.
To this point, its entirely possible youve used it mostly online. When you arent connected to WiFi, tracks are greyed out and cannot be selected.
To listen to music offline, it is necessary to download tracks. There is a bit of a catch though. While the app itself is free, you cannot download music or podcasts unless you upgrade to Premium for $9.99 month.
Many feel this added functionality is worth the cost, but well leave that decision to you.
How Can I Listen To Free Music Offline
Online music streaming is nowadays very popular. However, not always you have wifi access or mobile data connection. So, how about when you are in the gym or may be out for a quick run, Hiking, cycling or on a road trip? Well, many streaming apps now allow its app to cache audio tracks when you have data and then later you can play them data consumption. However, most of these apps require a paid subscription. Still, you can enjoy free offline listening with limited features or in exchange for some ads. A good tip is to go through our list of free offline music apps without wifi with trial and claim those offers gradually.
You May Like: How To Play Music On Xbox One From Phone
What Is The Best Free Offline Music App
Top 10 best apps to listen to music offline for free!
- Google Play Music. Androids native music player is another great alternative if you want to listen to music offline for free, even if you dont subscribe to the service.
Among Other Advantages Of The Soundcloud Music & Audio Software We Will Allocate:
- the possibility to monitor the selection of other users, friends or even artists, if they are registered in the system
- the opportunity to view the list of songs by genre, tags, and artists
- record a track to publish it on social networks
- creating playlists from your favorite audio
- offline listening
- control the playback process directly from the mobile devices lock window.
You May Like: How To Put Songs On Repeat On Apple Music
Use Google Home As A Bluetooth Speaker Without Wi
You can still use Bluetooth to play music on your Google Home Max or Google Home Mini without Wi-Fi. To do this:
How To Listen To Apple Music Without Wifi
Most of us used to listening to Apple Music with WiFi, but what if you go to somewhere where doesn’t offer WiFi? For example, when you are going shopping on a street, visiting tourist attractions, or taking a train or plane. How can you play Apple Music in that situation? In order to listen to Apple Music without WiFi, you can either use cellular data to listen to Apple Music online or download them for listening offline. Compared with using the cellular data, downloading Apple Music are free of charge and more effective. Therefore, let’s see how to download Apple Music for offline listening.
You May Like: Apple Music Family Plan
Advantages Of Music Player Apps Outside The Wifi:
Imagine you are enjoying songs online and then your online connection starts having some problem, or you lose your net connection.
Then you will be quite upset about the situation.
The most comfortable solution to this is to either download your desired songs or use applications that work without going online.
In this way, you can enjoy your tunes with no worry of losing your WIFI connection as now you wont be dependent on it.
How Do I Connect My Homepod To My Wifi
In order to connect your HomePod to your WIfi, you must follow these steps:
- Connect your HomePod to the power outlet.
- The HomePod will notify that it has turned on with a sound and a glowing light.
- Hold your Apple device right next to your HomePod. When stimulated, hit Set Up.
- Choose the room in which your HomePod is situated to Enable Personal Requests, and set up access to Apple services by transferring settings.
- Siri will inform you when the setup is finished.
Recommended Reading: How To Do Apple Music Family Sharing
How To Download Music From Spotify Via Tunelf
Step 1 Add Spotify Music to Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
Launch Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer and it will automatically load the Spotify app. Then you need to sign in with your Spotify credentials and navigate to your library on Spotify. Now you could select Spotify songs you want to listen to on Apple Watch and add your selected to Tunelf interface by drop-and-drag.
Step 2 Set the output Spotify track audio format and parameter
After adding your selected Spotify songs to Tunelf interface, you could click the Menu > Preference > Convert to set the output audio parameters for Spotify music. You need to set the output audio format as MP3 or AAC. Besides, you could adjust the bit rate, sample rate, and channel.
Step 3 Begin to download and convert Spotify music to MP3
When all the setting is completed, you can click the Convert button to start to download Spotify music. Wait for a while and Tunelf software will save all Spotify songs to your computer. After downloading, you can browse all the converted Spotify songs in the converted list by clicking the Converted button.
Best Android Apps To Listen To Music Without Wifi Or Data
If you like listening to music on the go but have no data connection on your phone then offline apps are your best bet! We have listed top 5 Android music apps which will give you access to music without Wi-Fi and data connection. Although there are many free apps available, these apps have made it to our hit list because of their spectacular features. All these apps can be downloaded for free but they have additional features which can be acquired for extra charges.
Also Check: Best Music Video App For Android
How Can I Listen To Spotify Offline Without Premium Android
How to Save Spotify Music for Offline Listening with Premium
- Open Spotify app and head to the album or playlist you want to save for offline listening.
- Find Download and tap it. The songs will save to your phone.
- Turn on Offline mode by tapping Your Library > Settings > Playback, then switch on Offline.
Select Apple Music Tracks
If you have installed the latest version of iTunes, then once you launch this powerful program, iTunes will be opened automatically. From the “Playlist” menu on the left side, select “Library” or other relevant categories and then check the tracks that you want to download on the upper section of the interface one by one.
Note: The free trial version allows you to save the first 3 minutes of the converted track. If you want to remove the limitation, then you need to get the registration version of TuneFab Apple Music Converter.
Read Also: How Do I Add Music To My Samsung Music App
How To Setup Homepod Without Internet
It is surprising to say that despite being one of the latest Apple products, the HomePod has faced a number of updates and changes but most iPhone users did not know that it is also possible to access their HomePod without the need of an internet connection at all. Whether you are connected to Wi-Fi or not, you can still easily AirPlay audio onto your HomePod.
Here are the following steps you need to follow to use your HomePod without WiFi:
- Step 1: Access your HomePod through the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Step 2: Simply tap the location icon to access all of the household items and equipment associated with your Home app.
- Step 3: Choose the Allow Speaker Access option under the Speakers icon.
- Step 4: Once you have selected the Speakers option, select the Everyone option and turn it on.
- Step 5: This step is optional and it is concerned with maintaining your privacy. You can put a password to your HomePod and make it more secure simply by turning on the Require Password option.
- If you follow the above-mentioned steps then you will be able to use Apples AirPlay on your HomePod without the hassle. You can even access your HomePod on your Mac if you are streaming via iTunes. There would be absolutely no need to use Siri to control the music or audio you are playing as you can pause and play the audio simply with your iPhone. This notion has made it easier for Apple users to establish a peer-to-peer connection with their HomePod with the need for a Wi-Fi connection.
Google Play Music Best Music Player Without Wifi
Powered by Google, it offers you thousands of playlists. It offers you the modern online music playback. Google play music allows buying music from its store and can listen offline when you want. It is one of the most downloaded apps. Its worth checking out.
- Offline playback
Google play music allows you with offline playback that is if you dont have any internet connection or Wi-Fi service you can listen to your downloaded songs anywhere you want. One of the main advantages of this app is you can download as many songs as you want. It does not limit you to download songs.
- Good audio quality
It offers you high audio quality which is very impressive to most of the user. You can manually set the audio quality to low, average or high according to your wish. The audio quality is enough good compared to other music apps.
- Music store
With a paid subscription to Google play music, you will get thousands of music and can create your playlist where you can add up to thousands of songs of your own taste and choice. So install this app quickly and enjoy your favorite music without any struggle.
- YouTube Red
A subscription to Google play music gets a free subscription to YouTube Red. This means if you subscribe to Google play music you can enjoy all the amazing services of YouTube Red. You can download the original YouTube Red content and can watch them offline.
You May Like: How To Share Itunes Music With Friends
How To Get Homepod To Play Music Without Wifi
Now your iPhone or iPad will be able to send music to the HomePod using Apples AirPlay streaming technology. You wont be able to use Siri to control it, but you will be able to control the music using your iPhone, pausing, and skipping to the next song, for example.
The only other thing to do is to make sure you have WiFi switched on as its required in order for the iPhone and HomePod to communicate.
Now you can enjoy your party music, regardless of whether there is a WiFi connection to the internet.
Spotify On Apple Watch: Enjoy Spotify Without Phone Offline
When it comes to smartwatches, Apple Watch is always the top spot in the best smartwatches, as well as a top pick for music lovers. With plenty of built-in features and great substance, more and more especially Apple users choose it as their wearables. For music, Apple Watch comes with enough internal storage space for you to store music tracks.
Well, Apple Watch has provided Spotify support for all Spotify subscribers to play Spotify on Apple Watch now. However, there are still some limitations on the playback of Spotify on Apple Watch due to different subscriptions. In this post, well uncover how to get Spotify on Apple Watch, as well as how to download Spotify music to Apple Watch for offline listening without a phone even though you dont subscribe to any Premium Plan on Spotify.
Read Also: How To Add Music To Samsung
Best Method To Enjoy Spotify Offline Apple Watch
Disconnect from your phone and stay connected to the music with Spotify on Apple Watch, now supporting downloads for Premium users. To stream music directly from your Apple Watch, you need to subscribe to any Premium Plan on Spotify. So, is it possible to get offline Spotify on Apple Watch without Premium? The answer is sure, and youll need a Spotify music downloader.
All songs from Spotify are streaming content, so you can only listen to them within the Spotify app. But with a third-party tool like Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, you can download and convert Spotify music to Apple Watch supported formats like MP3 or AAC. Then you can transfer those converted music tracks to the watch for offline playback. Check out our great way to download Spotify music to Apple Watch for offline listening.
Will Spotify Work Without Wifi
In Spotify, you can mark selected playlists and sync them to your computer or mobile device for offline listening. Yes, you need to be online in order to sync the tracks in the first place, but after they copy over, theyre available for you to listen to, even if you dont have a live Internet connection.
You May Like: Family Share Music Not Showing Up