How To Convert Apple Music For Roku
Please make sure you have already installed DRmare Apple Music Converter. And the Apple Music songs are downloaded completely on your computer.
Now, you can refer to the following complete guide to break Apple Music protection. And then you can convert and get Apple Music on Roku for playing.
- Step 1Add downloaded Apple Music to DRmare
- There are two ways to import Apple Music songs to DRmare Apple Music Converter. You can click the first ‘Add’ button to choose Apple Music tracks from iTunes library. The second ‘Add’ Button is used to import DRM-free audio files. Also, you can drag and drop Apple Music songs to DRmare conversion window directly.
- Step 2Adjust the output format for Roku
- Roku supports a lot of audio formats. You can click the little ‘Format’ icon to set format. It will open the format window, in which you can see the supported output format list. And you can choose the most suitable one as the output format for Roku TV. In this step, you can freely customize ID3 tags according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for Roku
- Once all settings are OK, please touch the ‘Convert’ button to start the conversion process. This smart tool will start to convert imported Apple Music to Roku compatible songs. Now, you just need to wait for the end of converting process. Once done, you could hit the ‘Converted’ button to find the audios on your computer.
How Do I Airplay Apple Music To Roku
AirPlay is a wireless streaming protocol by Apple that lets Apple users share media on an AirPlay-compatible display, Apple TV, or speaker. So, if you want to AirPlay Apple Music to Roku, you can do it through these steps:
Option 2 Screen Mirror Apple Music From Android
Screen mirroring allows you to copy everything you see on your compatible mobile device onto your TV screen. What you see on your mobile device is what appears on your TV – only bigger. You can use the Roku device comparison chart to determine the current products that support screen mirroring for Android and Windows devices.
Screen mirroring may have different name on different Android devices. Here are some common terms used on popular devices: Smart View, Quick Connect, SmartShare, AllShare Cast, Wireless display, Display mirroring, HTC Connect, Screen casting, Cast. Here we will take Samsung Galaxy S9 that uses the term âSmart Viewâ in place of screen mirroring as example.
Also Check: How Do You Put Music In Imovie
Covnert Apple Music Songs To Roku
Its clearly that M4P is not included in Roku supported media formats. If you want to stream Apple Music to Roku successfully, you need to convert Apple Music track to a common audio format, like MP3, which is supported by Roku. This is the best option we recommend you to use -TuneCable Apple Music Converter!
This Apple Music Converter can download any audio which can be played in iTunes, such as Apple Music files, audiobooks, iTunes music or other downloaded music. It supports to convert every Apple Music files to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF with original quality kept. Plus, it will save all of the original ID3 tags as well, such as title, album, artist, genre, album artwork, etc.
Key Features of TuneCable Apple Music Converter:
- Record iTunes M4P music, podcasts, audiobooks, Apple Music
- Convert Apple Music files to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF
- Convert iTunes audio at 10X faster speed with lossless quality
- Keep ID3 Tags information after conversion
- Easy-to-use with an intuitive and streamlined user interface
- Enjoy free update & technical support
Step 1: Launch Apple Music Converter
Please install and launch Apple Music Converter on computer as your first step. Then Click the ‘+ Add‘ to load all your iTunes files, included Apple Music you bought.
Step 2: Select Apple Music to Download and Convert
Drmare Apple Music Downloader
Now let’s check this simple five-step process of converting and importing Apple music to Hisense TV.
- Step 1Load Apple Music to DRmare
- After installing the DRmare Apple Music Converter on your desktop, you can open it and register a new account. The Apple Music desktop app or the iTunes app will open automatically. Download the required music from the Apple Music library first. Then tap the first “Load Library” icon in DRmare. In the new window, select the song you want and add them to DRmare.
- Step 2Reset the output settings for Hisense TV
- On the main page of the DRmare, you can modify the output music settings by hitting the “Audio” icon. In the setting page, you can edit the output format, bit rate, sample rate, and so on. As a suggestion, please choose MP3, 320 kbps, 48000Hz to save the best quality.
- Step 3Download and convert Apple music for Hisense TV
- Now hit the “Convert” button and start the conversion. When it is accomplished, the program will stop automatically. Then please hit the “History” button to access the local folder on your computer.
- Step 4Stream Apple songs to Hisense TV
- Now you can move Apple music songs to Hisense TV. Just stream the local Apple files to a USB drive. Then insert the USB to the Hisense TV and start listening to your favorite Apple tracks via any media player on Hisense TV.
Don’t Miss: How To Play Music On Xbox One From Phone
From The Spotify App:
1. Tap the “Devices” button in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
2. In the “Listening On” menu, tap “AirPlay or Bluetooth.”
3. Tap the name of your Roku TV.
1. Tap the “Share” button in the bottom-left corner.
2. Scroll down on the Share menu until you see “AirPlay,” and tap it.
3. Tap the name of your TV in the pop-up.
Roku Models That Support Airplay
Not every Roku device supports AirPlay. If you want to use it, you’ll need a supported model. To check what Roku model you have, go to “Settings” from the Roku home screen, then select “System” and “About.”
The following devices must be running Roku OS 9.4 or higher:
- Roku TV models Axxxx, Cxxxx, CxxGB, and 7xxxx
- Roku Streambar model 9102
- Roku 2 models 4205 and 4210
- Roku 3 models 4200, 4201, and 4230
Of course, you’ll also need an Apple device that supports AirPlay, which is any iPhone, iPad, or iTouch running iOS 12.3 or later, or any Mac computer running MacOS Mojave 10.14.5 or later.
You May Like: How To Rewatch Spotify Wrapped 2020
If You’re Signed In To A Smart Tv That You No Longer Have Access To
If you’re signed in to the Apple Music app with your Apple ID on someone else’s smart TV, or a smart TV that you no longer have access to, follow these steps to sign out.
On your Mac or PC:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
Easy Way To Stream Apple Music To Roku
Roku is a video streaming and watching platform that people can access CBS News, Netflix, ShowTime, Sling Television, Hulu, YouTube and 45,000+ channels. Actually, the Roku supports lots of music service as well, including Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, iHeart Radio, and Sirius XM. Unfortunately, Apple Music is not in the list. So what if you want to stream your personal Apple Music collections to Roku? Is there any way to stream Apple Music to Roku? Lets answer these questions one by one?
Recommended Reading: How To Add Music To Your Video On Imovie
How To Stream & Play Itunes Movies On Roku
Roku is a streaming media player that you can connect to the television via a cable to stream movies, TV shows, and music from the internet through various content providers. With Roku, you can access to paid and free content from the Internet such as Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, YouTube, and much more, on your TV. However, iTunes is not included. Why?
The Apple TV is available on some selected Roku streaming device now. If your Roku device is compatible, you can access your library of shows and movies, and find new programs to stream, buy, or rent. Streaming iTunes movies to Roku doesn’t have to be so complicated. This article also includes some useful tips about how to stream iTunes movies to popular streaming devices. After learning the tips, you will be able to watch iTunes movies on Roku without downloading. > >
How To Import Apple Music To Hisense Smart Tv
The first approach is to download Apple tracks and save them as local files. Then you can transfer these Apple songs to Hisense TV from local devices. The biggest advantage of this method is the best sound quality, which enables you to listen to the original high-quality Apple music on Hisense TV.
To start with this method, you need to use a third-party tool named . Specially designed for Apple Music app, this software can download Apple Music tracks, albums, playlists, and even audiobooks as unprotected local files.
Besides, all of the local audios can be converted to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, FLAC, M4B and other common formats with 100% quality saved. With the support of this smart tool, you can easily transfer Apple Music to Hisense Smart TV for offline listening.
Don’t Miss: Slideshow Maker For Iphone
Through Screen Mirror From Iphone
Step 1. Go to Store and download the app, Mirror for Roku.
Step 2. Go to the store and download the app, Mirror for Roku.
Step 3. Launch Mirror for Roku on your iPhone, now select your Roku device from the list.
Step 4. Click on Start Mirroring then select, Start Broadcasting.
Step 5. Thats it now open Apple Music and play the song of your choice and it will play on your Roku device.
Library: Browse And Play Your Music On Apple Tv
The Library screen in the Apple Music app includes any Apple Music content and playlists you added, iTunes Store purchases and playlists you created, and music synced from your computer, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if you have an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription.
To learn more about syncing your library, see the Apple Support article Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music.
Don’t Miss: How To Get Apple Music On Family Sharing
Mirror Apple Music On Your Iphone Or Ipad
Step 1: From the App Store, look for Mirror for Roku and install it.
Step 2: On your streaming device, install Mirror for Roku.
Step 3: On your iOS device, open Mirror for Roku.
Step 4:Allow permission to reflect notifications to your Roku screen by selecting your Roku device.
Step 5:Select Start Broadcast after clicking the Start Mirroring symbol.
Step 6: After that, go to Apple Music and sign in using your Apple ID. Note: Apple Music is pre-installed on all iOS devices.
Step 7:Play any song on your Roku device and listen to it.
Two Ways To Stream Apple Music To Roku
There are two easy ways you can stream the converted Apple Music to Roku:
Way 1: Stream Apple Music MP3 files through free Roku Media Player channel.
Way 2: Use free Roku mobile app for Android, iOS or Windows Phone on your phone. Click Play On Roku from the pull-down menu in the mobile app and choose Music. You can play playlists, artists, albums or songs in the touch of a button!
Don’t Miss: How To Put Songs On Repeat On Apple Music
How To Stream Apple Music To Roku From Connected Usb Drive
1. Transfer the converted Apple Music files to a USB drive.
2. Insert the USB drive into the USB port on your Roku device.
3. Launch Roku Media Player and when the player detects the USB drive, you will see a USB drive icon show up in the media device selection screen.
4. Choose USB drive from the main screen and play Apple Music files stored in the USB drive.
Note: Roku Media Player supports USB drives that are formatted with the FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, EXT2, EXT3, and HFS+ file systems.
Converting Apple Music To Mp3 Format
Step 1. Download and Install the Apple Music Converter on your PC or Mac. This will also launch the iTunes service on your PC automatically.
Step 2. Now in iTunes, select your playlist and the songs which you want to convert.
Step 3. Now select, Convert to MP3, after selecting your songs. OR select FLAC format. To convert songs in the best format, select a 256-kbps bit rate.
Step 4. Now transfer these converted files to your Roku and play them using the built-in media player in your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You May Like: Why Cant I Add Music To Imovie
How To Play Apple Music On Roku With Windows Pc
You might be thinking about whether it is possible to play Apple Music on Roku with Windows PC or not. You have nothing to worry about as it is possible now. You can screen mirroring on your PC, similar to iOS and Android.
Launch the browser on PC, search the music.apple.com website and enter it.
Once it is opened, sign in by entering the Apple ID correctly.
Then tap Windows button+P simultaneously on the keyboard.
Then tap the connect to a wireless display option.
Then you will see a range of available devices, and make sure to choose your devices from the connect tab.
Now you will be able to select any Apple Music on your PC and can listen to it through Roku device.
S To Convert Apple Music To Roku Audio Formats
Step 1, free download the latest version of iTunes Music Converter, install and run it.
Please make sure that you have downloaded the Apple Music files you want to convert and they can work normally on your iTunes.
Step 2. Click “+” to import the downloaded Apple Music files.
Step 3. Click the setting icon to set the output format and output folder. If it is necessary, you can also reset the related audio parameters.
Now the output formats include MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV, you can just to choose a suitable one and set the other parameters according to your need.
Step 4. Click the “CONVERT” button to start your iTunes music converting.
Also Check: How To Download Music For Imovie
Set Up The Apple Music App
To add additional Apple ID Accounts for Apple Music, go to Settings > Accounts.
After you set up the Apple Music app, you can browse and play music from the Apple Music catalog and your music library.
You can also follow along as you listen with perfectly timed lyrics. Just play a song and the lyrics will automatically appear on your screen.
Some content in your music library might not be available in the Apple Music app on your smart TV. And some features of Apple Music aren’t available in the Apple Music app on your smart TV.
Screen Mirror Apple Music From Pc
How about Windows laptops or PCs? Is it possible to screen mirror apple music on Roku through your PC?
If youve got such questions in mind, the answer is Yes, you can screen mirror your PC or laptop and listen to your fav tracks from Apple Music on Roku. Heres the exact process youll need to follow:
1. Open the browser on your PC and visit the music.apple.com website.
2. Sign in using your Apple ID.
3. Press the Windows + P key on your PC/ laptop keyboard.
4. Now, select the Connect to a wireless display option.
5. Choose your Roku device from the connect tab.
6. You can now stream Apple Music on your PC and listen to it on Roku.
Also Check: How To Share Itunes Music With Friends
How Much Is Apple Music
While new Apple Music subscribers get a three-month free trial, the service does require a $9.99 monthly subscription for individual users.
Or, you can pay $14.99 for the Apple Music Family Plan for up to five people. The Apple Music Individual Plan and the Apple Music Family Plan are also included in Apple One, which starts at $14.95 per month. Check out our in-depth guide on Apple Music to learn more about pricing: