Free Iphone Music Transfer Software
If you want to perform free music transfer from iPhone to computer, the free iPhone data transfer tool – EaseUS MobiMover is what you need. When it comes to music transfer, it will help to:
- Transfer music from iPhone to computer
- Add music from computer to iPhone
- Transfer music from one iPhone to another
Besides, as an iPhone manager, you can also use it to delete unwanted songs from your iOS device when necessary. Except for music, EaseUS MobiMover also supports photos, videos, ringtones, contacts, books, and more.
In addition to serving the function of a data transfer tool, the free iPhone transfer software can also work as an iOS backup tool and content manager. That means you can back up your iPhone or access iPhone files on a PC with it.
Use Clips To Add Music To Your Iphone Videos
Another free app you can use on your iPhone to edit videos and add music to them is Clips. You can use Clips to record a video right away or edit an existing clip from your camera roll or library. The app is simple to get the hang of if your only goal is to add background music to your video for fun.
Here is how you can add audio files to your video using Apples Clips:
1. Open the Clips app from your phones home screen
2. Click on the icon to create a new project
3. Pick Library to import the video you want to add music to
4. Tap the music icon in the upper left corner of your screen
5. Choose My Music or Soundtracks
6. Pick the audio file you want to add to your video
7. Tap the go back arrow in the top left corner
8. Preview your video with the music you added
9. Select Done when you are satisfied
You can always change the track you added to your clip by repeating the first three steps and either tapping None or selecting another audio file.
Apple has some neat choices when it comes to the music it offers in the Soundtracks section. The tracks are categorized by genres and moods, and include:
– Pop- Action- Holidays & Events
How To Add Music To Video On Mac Os
Just like iPhone, for editing videos on Macâthereâs nothing better than iMovie since itâs compatible and specifically made for Apple devices. If you donât already have it installed, you can download it from the app store. It offers all the basic features you would need to edit your videos, including adding music to your videos.
Hereâs how you can do it:
- Open iMovie on your Mac
- Upload the video you want to add music to, or just drag-and-drop
- Drag the video to the project timeline at the bottom
- Select âiTunesâ
- Search for the audio you want to use, and drag it to the project timeline
- Use the slider to adjust audio duration and length as the full soundtrack will be added to it automatically.
- Once youâre satisfied, hit export, and youâre done.
Best For: Ultra-simple edits Cons: iMovie takes up a lot of storage, and lacks intermediate-advanced featuresPricing: Free
You May Like: How To Make Slideshow With Music On Iphone
How To Pick The Right Music For A Video
Once youâve decided you want to add music to your videos, the next step is to choose what kind will go best with it. Choosing the wrong type of sounds for your video concept and content can negatively impact perception and cause confusion.
Your music should enhance the graphics in the video and help your audience understand and resonate with your brand better. Here are some tips on picking the right music for your videos:
- Determine how you want your audience to perceive your videos. If youâre making an explainer video for your product, using light music that complements your videoâs colour tones would be wise than using metal music that contradicts the meaning and feeling altogether.
- Identify the tone and goal of your content to align music that elicits emotion which pushes the audience to take the desired action.
- Discover your audienceâs interest, and choose music that will immediately catch their attention, and turn their eyes to your video.
- Consider hiring a composer to create original tunes for your brand or specific campaigns. You can always find music online, but it isnât easy to find the right one if you have a vast and firm requirement.
Places To Find Free Music For Video
Cant find copyright-free music on the web? This part offers you 5 royalty-free websites.
YouTube Audio Library
YouTube Audio Library offers hundreds of tracks for free, including music and sound effects. Its very simple to find suitable music or sound effect for your video. In YouTube Audio Library, music is organized according to genre, mood, instrument, duration and attribution. You can easily navigate through the collection and search for specific tracks such as Pop, Jazz or Rock.
There are over 20 categories of sound effects in the YouTube Audio Library. You can download sound effects as you like quickly.
Free Music Archive
Free Music Archive is launched in 2009. Its an interactive library of high-quality and legal audio downloads founded by the most renowned freeform radio station WFMU. It offers over 10 popular types of music, such as Blues, Country, Classical, Electronic and so on.
This website has another feature Charts. You can see the most popular music in this week, this month and all time.
You can download these songs without having to log in.
Freesound offers audio snippets, recordings, samples, bleeps etc., which allows you to use them for free. It also provides some interesting ways to help you access samples.
Don’t Miss: How To Have A Song On Repeat On Apple Music
How To Add Music To Your Iphone Videos Via Inshot App Without Itunes
InShot offers some cool new tools to bring out the best in every capture. Your video caught in the portrait mode looks tiny in the full screen? Dont worry, you can easily center the video and add a peripheral blur to give a fuller feel. There are tons of filters and other effects that can really spice up a photo or video on iPhone. You can also choose to insert some texts or word art to even the casual effort, and also play with the tone, saturation, brightness as well as contrast levels to bring the video or photo in the right mood. There is a rich library of stickers and fonts to give you a perfect outcome on your iPhone videos. And here are steps to add music to a video on iPhone.
Bonus: How To Recover Wrongly Trimmed Videos On Iphone
Sometimes it happens that one accidentally wrongly trimmed her video on iPhone, but lose the option of untrimming. In such case, to recover a trimmed video on your iOS device, you need the powerful data recovery software Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery. This software is exclusively built to recover various deleted/lost/trimmed data from your iOS device, supporting to recover deleted messages, contacts, photos, videos, notes, voicemails, etc.
- Step 1: Download and Install Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery on your Win/Mac PC.
- Step 2: Run the software and select Photo & Videos, then click Next.
- Step 3: Connect your iPhone to computer, or directly view your iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Step 4: After data scanning, you can preview the untrimmed video, and recover it to your PC.
Though InShot does come out to be a great on-the-fly app useful in adding songs to video on iPhone, you must not expect it to be as elaborate as a full-fledged editing suit, since it does not have the same breadth and variety. Of course, for more heavy duty editing, you would do well to turn to your desktop applications. Yet it still help video editing become a breeze on iOS device.
Adding music to a video on iPhone should not be a tough thing from the beginning, hence we offer this article for your convenience to sooth the possible anxiety. We hope that this guide is of help for you, and welcome your questions or suggestions in the comment below.
Also Check: How To Make A New Playlist On Apple Music
S To Add Music To A Video On Iphone Via Photos
1. Go to app > Tap For You > Choose the Memory you want to customize.
2. Tap the Play button to preview the video > Tap Edit > Tap Music.
3. It will let you pick from the genres such as Blues, Classical, Country, Dance, Electronic, Holiday.
4. After you make changes, tap Done to confirm > You can choose to save the video on iPhone or share it via AirDrop, Messages, or Mail.
How To Add Music To A Video On Android
If you need an app to add music to video for free, youll have no trouble finding it on Android. However, searching for good software may be difficult due to the number of apps in Google Play. Our top pick is InShot. You can easily add music to a video with the app and make other complex edits with this full-scale video editor. Follow the instructions below to learn how to add music to a video on Android.
Launch the app. On the main screen, tap the Video button. Then select the video footage and tap the heckmark icon to confirm the selection. On the next screen, tap the Music button and then the Tracks button. On the My music tab, select the desired song. Now you can adjust the audio. If the length of an audio track exceeds the length of a video, move the white marker to the end of the video, click the Split button and delete the unnecessary part of the song. Tap the heckmark icon to save the changes. Tap the Save button. Finally, select the resolution of the output video. The video will be saved on your device automatically.
You May Like: How To Make Slideshow With Music On Iphone
Add Sound Effects & Audio Tracks From Computer To Iphone
You can remove the existing sound from your video and replace it with a song from your own music library on iPhone or computer. Other than that, you can also choose various sound effects, audios from the built-in sound effects and music library. Choose Sound > > Sounds you will see a category of all kinds of built-in sound effects as shown in this screenshot.
To add extra audio, music track, tap Sound > > Tracks to find out more.
Top 10 Websites With Royalty
Just to make things easy, well only be talking about websites that have royalty-free music. Now, remember that this doesnt mean the music is free to use. It just means that you dont have to pay a royalty every time you show your video. So whether youre just making a short Instagram video or starting a YouTube channel, you can buy that music once and use it in your video without extra charges.
You May Like: How Do You Get Free Music On Your Iphone
Add Music To Video On Iphone Using Videoshop
Start the video editor app on your iPhone, you will be prompted to record a new video or import an existing video. Choose the later option, browse to your Camera Roll or Photo Library to load an existing video clip to the media editor for iPhone.
Touch the Edit icon, then you can choose VOICE to record a voice-over and add it to the video. If you like to add your favorite music track, songs, special sound effects, other audio or sounds, choose SOUND to select and add audio, music, sound from your music library, the built-in sounds and tracks library.
Optionally you can trim the song or sound, select the start and stop time, add fade-in and fade-out effects, adjust volume of the music in the video, mute the original background sound of the video, etc.
Tap Next button to proceed and follow onscreen tips to save the video to your Photos library, send it to a new email, publish to Vimeo, Youtube, Instagram, upload to Dropbox, share via Messenger, WhatsApp and so on.
Bonus: Ready To Take Your Videos To The Next Level Use Invideo
At times, being in a rush to post a video to your website or social media platform and having to edit it on your phone may seem like making the best out of a bad situation. If you keep relying on your phone to edit videos, you may never get to create professional-looking videos that make your viewers gasp in awe.
InVideo is an editing platform you can use in your browser without having to download any software separately. Our intuitive editing platform makes editing fun and easy to master, while helping you create excellent video content.
With InVideo, you can create breathtaking videos in minutes:
– Over 4000+ ready-to-use customizable templates for any use case so you dont have to start from scratch- Access to 8M+ stock footage, images, royalty-free music, stickers, etc that you can add to your video to make it more engaging – Has a simple drag-and-drop functionality to save you time while also providing a feature-rich editing tool- Has an Intelligent Video Assistant to provide suggestions while you are editing your project
To help you see how easy and innovative video editing is when you are doing it in InVideo, lets take a look at how you can add music to your clip:
1. Create a free account on InVideo
2. Choose the Blank Template option
3. Upload your video clip
4. Click on the Music option
5. Select Add Music to upload your music or browse through InVideos countless royalty-free music choices
6. Edit your music in the timeline
Don’t Miss: Can You Get Apple Music On Firestick
How To Add Music To Iphone From Apple Music To Library
As I mentioned before, if you are a Apple Music subscriber then Apple Music is the best solution on how to add music to iPhone.
You can follow the below steps to prcoess:
Open Apple Music, search the songs you want to add to iPhone and then click the “+” icon.
Next, click “Library” > “Songs” to find this song, click “cloud” icon to download it.
If you want to turn on Automatic Downloads, go to Settings > Music > Automatic Downloads, and turn it on. Now, all the songs in Apple music will be added to iPhone.
You can also add songs to playlist and turn on the “Add Playlist Songs” option in the Settings.
Adding Background Music To Your Iphone Video
Once youve tapped on Create Movie, an editing section appears. You may add audio to your iMovie clip two methods and these are:
Add pre-loaded theme tracks to your video:
- Tap on the Gear icon from the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Then toggle on the Theme Soundtrack option and select from the half a dozen stock music from the THEME section.
- Tap Done and once the music is added to the video, tap Done again to save and share your video.
Add your favorite songs instead of iMovies stock music:
- On the editing screen, tap on the Plus + icon.
- Then select Audio and then tap My Music.
- Locate and select the song youd want to add to your video and tap the Plus symbol.
- Once the song has been added to your video, tap on the Done icon on the editing screen.
- Your video is now saved on the iMovie projects section. Also, you can share your video with other apps.
S For Adding Music To Video On Pc/mac Via Filmora Video Editor:
1. Import video and audio files to the program through dragging and doping or going to “Import Media Files Here”.
2. Drag the audio and video file to the timeline of the program. Here, you can double click the audio track to adjust the volume, speed, fade in, fade out, remove background noise, etc. as you like. If you want to use the built-in music track, you can click “Music” to select a sound effect to your video.
Replace Audio in Video
If you want to change the video’s original audio effect, you can right-click on the video track in the Timeline and choose the “Audio Detach” option. Then, the audio will be removed from your targeted video and displayed in the audio track. You can click on the audio and hit the “Delete” button. Then, follow the above steps to add a new audio to the video.
3. When the audio is successfully added, you can click the “Export” button to select an output format or device to save the video with an audio effect.
As you know, this Filmora Video Editor is a professional video editing software for Windows and Mac, so you can use it to edit a video as follows: