Melihat Apakah Anggota Keluarga Menerima Undangan Tersebut
Setelah mengirim undangan, Anda dapat memeriksa status pada namanya.
Di iPhone, iPad, atau iPod touch
Buka Pengaturan, ketuk nama Anda, lalu ketuk Keluarga Berbagi.
Setelah itu, pilih nama orang untuk melihat status undangan. Jika Anda perlu mengirim ulang undangan, pilih Kirim Ulang Undangan.
Pilih menu Apple > Preferensi Sistem, lalu klik Keluarga Berbagi. Jika Anda menggunakan macOS Mojave atau versi lebih lama, pilih menu Apple > Preferensi Sistem > iCloud, lalu klik Kelola Keluarga.
Setelah itu, pilih nama orang untuk melihat status undangan. Jika Anda perlu mengirim ulang undangan, pilih Kirim Ulang Undangan.
How To Share Your Apple Music Subscription Through A Family Plan
Before sharing your subscription with others, you’ll have to sign up for Apple Music’s Family Plan. The subscription costs $14.99 per month, as opposed to the regular $9.99 subscription.
If you’re signing up for Apple Music for the first time, here’s how to sign up for the Family Plan. If you already have a subscription, you can skip this section.
1. Open the Music app on your iPhone or iPad, and tap “For You” at the bottom of the screen.
2. On the page that opens, tap the red “Try It Now” button.
3. Select “Family,” and then tap “Start Trial.” You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID, or using Face or Touch ID, and you might have to add a payment method.
If you already have a subscription, or if you haven’t already done it, you’ll have to turn on Family Sharing.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad, and then tap your name at the top of the screen to open your Apple ID profile.
2. On this screen, tap “Set Up Family Sharing.” In the pop-op that appears, tap “Get Started” to continue, or “Learn more about Family Sharing” for more information.
3. You’ll be presented with a number of ways to use Family Sharing. Tap “Apple Music.”
4. Your device will check that you’re signed up for a Family Plan if you aren’t, you’ll be redirected back to the Music app to sign up for one. If you’re signed up, tap the red “Invite via Messages” button.
5. This will open a text message conversation, where you can send the Family Plan invitation to anyone with an Apple ID.
How To Add Your Own Music To Apple Music With Itunes
If you have an audio file that downloaded from other platforms, or that you created, you cant just add it to your Apple Music. Instead, you are required to have the iTunes installed on PC or Mac along with an active Apple Music subscription. Then you can access your music library across all of your devices that are signed in with the same Apple ID.
Before putting your own music on iTunes, one thing you need to note is the format of your audio file. iTunes supported audio formats include: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, Audible .aa files and iTunes purchased M4A and M4P music files. If the format of your music is not supported, you must convert it to the above one. Here we highly recommend you to use this versatile audio converter Apeaksoft Video Converter Ultimate to help you convert any audio format to the iTunes supported format without quality loss.
- Convert audio to MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV or other iTunes compatible format.
- Convert videos and homemade DVDs to various formats, such as MP4, MOV, FLV, etc.
- Flip, rotate, clip, merge, crop and even manage audio and video files.
- Provide 4 different methods to enhance and improve video quality.
You May Like: Can You Download Apple Music On Xbox
Add A Family Member To Apple Music Via Official Way
Apple Music currently provides three types of subscription which are student, individual, and family. So, if you want this tutorial to work for you then you should have the ‘Apple Music Family Plan’. With this family plan, you’re allowed to add or invite up to six family members. Here’s a step by step tutorial to add a family member to Apple Music.
Setting Up Family Sharing On Iphone Or Ipad
You set up Family Sharing the same way on an iPhone or an iPad.
Tap on your Apple ID and then Set Up Family Sharing to get started on iPhone or iPad.
1. Go to Settings, and tap on your Apple ID account at the top.
2. Tap Set Up Family Sharing .
3. Tap Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions. Youll send a special iMessage to the people you invite. Theyll need to tap on it to accept.
Don’t Miss: How To Repeat An Album On Apple Music
How To Switch To An Apple Music Family Plan On The Mac
Now that you’ve got everything squared away with an active family subscription to Apple Music, you can share it with family members by setting up Family Sharing. Family Sharing will allow you to add a family member to your Apple Music family plan. You can do this process on a Mac or any device running iOS or iPadOS.
Each family group can only be moderated by one adult, who should be the same person whose Apple ID has an active family plan subscription to Apple Music. That person should follow the steps below to ensure proper setup.
Ensure You’ve Enabled Apple Music On Shared Feature List
Family Sharing allows users to share not only Apple Music but also photo album, Apple Books, App Store purchases, etc., so if you run into the problem of Apple Music Family Plan not working, check if the family organizer has chosen “Apple Music” after setting up Family Sharing by following the below guide.
Step 1: Go to “Settings”> your name.
Step 2: Tap “Family Sharing”.
Step 3: On the “SHARE FEATURES” list, make sure you’ve turned on “Apple Music” option. If not, then enable the option.
How Do I Share Music With My Family
There are a couple of different ways: sharing purchased content on iTunes, sharing playlists, and Home Sharing.
You can share a playlist of any music in your iCloud Music Library by tapping the Share button when viewing a playlist, then sending the link to your family member.
And while Home Sharing no longer works on iOS, you can use it on your Macs to share files between your two computers.
Set Up Family Sharing
Use these steps to set up Family Sharing. You can start a new family group and invite people to join, or you can join someone else’s family group.
Family Sharing makes it easy for up to six family members to share music, movies, TV shows, apps, books, an iCloud storage plan, subscriptions, and more all without sharing an Apple ID.1 You can set up an Apple ID for kids, set permissions remotely with Screen Time, and approve spending and downloads from a parent’s device with Ask to Buy.2 You can also set up Apple Cash for a child or teen, or set them up with an Apple Watch. Learn more about what you can do with Family Sharing.
Read Also: Can You Make Playlists On Apple Music
Make Sure Apple Music Icloud And Itunes On The Family Member’s Device Are All Using The Same Account
These first two troubleshooting steps may help fix your issues signing up. Essentially, Family Sharing expects other family members’ devices to be logged in to their own iCloud ID. So if you’re the head of the household , your family member’s iPhone or iPad needs to be logged into their account , not yours.
While some people may share iTunes IDs for Match and purchased content, to get the Apple Music signup to work, it’s important that every account on the family member’s device be linked to that family member’s account. You can’t have a different Apple ID for iTunes and Apple Music on the same device.
First Set Up Family Sharing
Set up Family Sharing on your device. Then invite family members to join your family group.
If you already set up Family Sharing, everyone in your family group will automatically have access to Apple Music after you subscribe.
Already subscribe to Apple Music? Learn how to change to a family subscription.
If someone in the family group already has an individual or student subscription to Apple Music, renewal of that subscription is automatically canceled when they join the family group.
Also Check: Apple Music Not Sharing With Family
Keep Track Of Everyone And Every Device
Find My makes it easy to keep track of one another, whether youre coordinating a meet-up spot at the mall or you just want to know when the kids get home from school. Simply send an invitation for them to share their locations. And if anyones device goes missing, everyone else in the group can help find it, even if its offline.
How To Add Family Members To Your Apple Music Subscription
Despite launching after many top music streaming services, Apple Music has made up ground quickly on the competition. If at least one of your family members uses the service, you might be able to save a few bucks by opting for a family account instead of separate accounts. Apple Music is far from the only service to offer family subscriptions, but its plans do work a little differently, which can be confusing.
Spotify and plenty of other services are stand-alone offerings, making adding family members a fairly straightforward process, but Apple Music is tied into the entire Apple ecosystem. Thats great if your entire family is already all-in on Apple, but if youre trying to add family members that use different devices to Apple Music, it can be a little tricky. Dont worry, though were here to help.
Also Check: How To Put Music On Fitbit Versa
Itunes And App Store Purchases
Family members will be able to view and download the music, movies, TV Shows, books and apps that you have purchased.
Each family member will get immediate access to paid apps already purchased by other members of your family. You can download your own copy of these apps directly to your Apple device without having to ask for or share Apple IDs and passwords. You can only share apps that offer support for Family Sharing though.
S To Share Apple Music With Your Family
Step 1. Open the Apple Music app from the home screen on your iOS device, then click For You.
Step 2. Click on Profile in the top right corner of the screen, then hit View Account.
Step 3. Tap View Apple ID and type your Apple ID password. Select Subscriptions and click on Family. Now click Back.
Note: You can now add other members to Apple Music, but you can only share your songs with up to 6 people.
You May Like: Does Premiere Pro Have Stock Music
S To Add Family Members
1. To add a Family Member, tap on “Add Family Member” in the main menu.
2. From the Add Family Member screen, you can send an invitation to another user’s iCloud account to join a group. Alternatively, you can ask another user to enter the Family Organizer’s iCloud password to join a group.
3. If you have chosen to send an invitation, the invited user will see a push notification on their iOS device asking them to join a Family Sharing group. Once a user accepts the invite, they will be prompted to share their purchases and location. The user will also appear in the Family Sharing main menu.
4. By default, users invited to Family Sharing will be recognized as adults and will not need permission to purchase content. However, the Family Organizer can also create an Apple ID for a child by tapping the highlighted option at the bottom of the Family Sharing menu.
5. Creating an Apple ID for a child will ask the Family Organizer to input a birthday and accept a Parent Privacy Disclosure. The Family Organizer will also be required to input the security code for the primary card being used.
6. Next, the Family Organizer will be able to enter a name and create an email address, password and security questions as seen in a typical iCloud setup process.
Be More Aware Of How Kids Use Their Devices
Screen Time can give you a better understanding of how much time your kids spend using apps, visiting websites, and on their devices overall. When you use Screen Time with Family Sharing, you can review your kids activity reports and set time limits for specific apps right from your own device. You can also name another family member as a parent/guardian, so that youre always on the same page when it comes to your kids and their screen time.
Also Check: How To Upload Music Video To Apple Music
Contact Apple Music Support For Help
If you’ve already tried all above solutions, but Apple Music Family Plan not working still exists, then ask Apple for help. Simply go to Apple Support, scroll down and click on “Get support”and corresponding option, then either talk to Apple support by phone or start a chat session with Apple support.
Invite People To Join Your Family
If you haven’t already, you can create an Apple ID for a child and add them to your group. If your family member already has an Apple ID, use the steps below to add someone to your family group. You can be a part of only one family at a time.
If your family member is with you, they can enter their Apple ID password on your device to accept the invitation. You can also send them an invitation, and they can accept from their device.
Don’t Miss: Manage Apple Music Family Sharing
How To Setup Family Sharing
Family Sharing is simple to setup. The person who sets it up becomes what Apple calls the Organiser, and they are able to choose the features your family shares, as well as invite up to five family members to join their Family Sharing group.
Once an invite is accepted, that family member will see Family Sharing setup on their device automatically.
Apple Isn’t The Only Company To Offer Family Sharing
Plenty of other companies offer sharing services similar to Apple’s family setup. Now that we’ve explained how to use Apple’s Family Sharing service, it’s worth taking a moment to learn what’s on offer elsewhere as well.
That way, you can be certain you’re getting the best service for your particular needs. For instance, if you use more Google apps than Apple ones, you might have a lot more to gain from instead. Don’t forget that many streaming services have family plans, too.
You May Like: Transfer Itunes Playlist To Spotify
Add Someone To Your Apple Music
Of course, the family plan is the perfect tool to share your favorite songs with other members of the family. The Apple Music Family program has been around for many years, allowing up to six people to share subscriptions at very cheap prices. The Apple Music Family program now costs $14.99 per month. If you’re using the Apple Music Family program, you can share it with other family members. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to share Apple Music with your family plan. In addition, if Apple Music family sharing not working, please read this article and learn how to fix Apple Music Family Sharing Not Working?
Remove And Then Add Your Family Members Again
If you can’t share Apple Music with some of your family members, then your problem might be caused by an error occurring when you add them to your Apple Music Family Plan, therefore, try to remove them and add them to your Family Plan again.
Step 1: On iOS device, tap “Settings”> your name > “Family Sharing”.
Step 2: Select the family member who has the problem of Apple Music Family membership not working and tap “Remove” icon.
Step 3: After that, repeat step 1, tap “Add Family Member” and select the person you want to add to Family Plan.
Recommended Reading: How To Play Music On Xbox One From Phone
Then Follow These Steps To Subscribe
How To Start A Family Group
If you are the prime subscriber of Apple Music then you have the authority to family members to your current subscription. But before you can do this you have to start a family group. Once the family group gets created you only have to invite your family members. Now, follow the steps below to start a family group.
1. Go to “Settings > Your_Name”. Go to “Settings > iCloud” if you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier.
2. Tap Set Up Family Sharing, then tap Get Started. Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your family and invite your family members.
3. If you’re using iOS 11 or later, youâll have to choose the first feature which you want to share with your family. Use iMessage while following the instructions to invite your family members.
For Mac OS
Setting up the family sharing is even easier than iOS. Here are steps included.
1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud. Click Set Up Family.
2. Now follow the on screen instructions to complete the setup.
Don’t Miss: How To Make Slideshow With Music On Iphone