How To Cancel Your Amazon Music Unlimited Subscription
puts 40 million songs in your pocket, ready to be streamed at will.
But if you’ve decided that it’s time for a change, we have some good news: cancelling your subscription is easy to do. Here we’ll walk you through how to do it, as well as how to cancel your add-on while you’re at it.
So whether you’re opting for a rival like Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz or Apple Music, or just want to save some money, here are the steps to follow.
Cancel Amazon Music In Android
The following method is for Android devices. Also, you can follow the steps on any Android smartphone or Tablet.
- Open the Amazon Music app on your device and tap on the Settings from the left side corner.
- Next, tap on Amazon Music Unlimited under the settings.
- It will redirect to the subscription details page navigate, and tap to Cancel Subscription.
- After that, it will ask for the reason to cancel the Subscription .
- Tap on Submit and confirm cancellation.
The Process To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited Membership
Your first-month free trial is ending, and you dont want to pay a penny for Amazon Music Unlimited Membership. Here is how you can stop the plan.
- Launch your web browser on Desktop and navigate to Official webpage.
- On the left-hand corner, you can see three vertical lines for the menu, click on it. It should bring the lists of options to choose from.
- Now, among the lists, choose one that says Amazon Music option. And then, from further sub-options, select Amazon Music Unlimited. Its going to take you to the Amazon Music page.
- On the page, you can find Settings on the top-right corner, click on that.
- After that, it redirects you to your subscription plan and billing details.
- Scroll down subscription section, at the bottom corner, click on that says Cancel Subscription.
- On the prompted screen, click on the viable reason for leaving Amazon Music Unlimited membership. Then, click Submit and Continue to Cancel.
- Furthermore, click on Confirm Cancellation.
Finally, you have successfully unsubscribed from the membership.
Don’t Miss: Can I Share My Apple Music Account
How To Listen To Free Music On Your Amazon Echo Speaker
Amazon now makes it easy to enjoy tunes for free
Most people use Amazon Alexa speakers for music, and if you’re the proud owner of an Amazon Echo you can enjoy music for free.
These days, a music subscription seems to be another life tax, just like fuel, bills and, of course, Netflix. But thanks to a new ad-supported service from Amazon itself, and Spotify loosening restrictions, Alexa-enabled devices can now stream music for free.
And speakers like the Amazon Echo Show range and the deliver top quality music quality too.
But there will be restrictions, and a Spotify or Apple Music subscription will set you back around $9.99 per month, while an Amazon Music Unlimited is $7.99 – but has recently been updated to include HD streams for free.
But, if you want to get music without adding to your outgoings, it’s also possible albeit slightly limited. Let’s go through the steps, and also look at a couple more sources of free music on the Echo.
Cancel Amazon Music On Android
You can cancel your Amazon Music subscription on your Android phone or tablet in a few quick steps.
Also Check: Wicked The Musical Watch Online
Stop And Save Recording Music Tracks From Amazon
With the purpose of stopping the recording process, there are two methods for your choice. You can stop playing Amazon Music songs or quit web browser directly to end this recording process. It provides a real preview-time for you to listen to recorded Amazon music and you can delete unwanted Amazon song segments again.
How To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited On Iphone Or Ipad
This article was written by Nicole Levine, MFA. Nicole Levine is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. She has more than 20 years of experience creating technical documentation and leading support teams at major web hosting and software companies. Nicole also holds an MFA in Creative Writing from Portland State University and teaches composition, fiction-writing, and zine-making at various institutions.The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article’s instructions and verified that they work. This article has been viewed 7,872 times.
This wikiHow teaches you how to cancel your subscription to Amazon Music Unlimited on an iPhone or iPad.
Recommended Reading: Iheartradio Music Awards Time
Guide To Cancel Amazon Music On Iphone And Ipad
Using Apple device is handy for quick subscription and removal of membership. iOS has a dedicated setting section to remove the subscription of Amazon music. Learn about these easy and quick steps here.
- Unlock your iPad or iPhone then go to the Settings application from the app drawer.
- Once you are in the settings, look at the very top section where you find Account settings.
- After that, it should take you to the section titled Apple ID. On the right field, scroll down and click on iTunes and Apple ID.
- On the very top, you can see your Apple ID details and a box, click on it.
- Now, you should be redirected to a pop-up window, on the box, select View Apple ID.
- Similarly, scroll down to find the Subscriptions option, tap to open it.
- Once you are on the Subscription field, tap on Amazon Music.
- On the generated screen, you can see the Cancel Subscription option at the bottom corner. Tap on it to successfully remove the Amazon Music membership plan.
Note: Anywhere between Apple might ask you to enter your Apple ID and Password for verification. Enter those details and Continue.
How To Download Amazon Offline For Listening
After you purchase music or if you’re a member of Amazon Prime Music, you’ll enjoy that music in several different ways, including downloading it with a mobile or desktop app. However, still some people don’t know how to download songs from Amazon Music. There are some options for you to download songs from Amazon Music.
1) Download Music for Offline Playback Using the Mobile App
Those songs from Amazon Music Unlimited and Prime Music can be downloaded for offline playback. However, the titles are not available for downloading to computers, so you can only download music from Amazon Music for offline playback on the mobile devices.
1. Select the music including song, album, playlist and more you want to download.2. Tap the More Options menu, and tap Download.
2) Download Purchased Amazon Music Using a Web Browser
Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited titles are not available for download to computers. You can download your purchased music files to store them locally, then import them to another media player like iTunes for listening using a web browser.
3) Download Purchased Amazon Music Using the Amazon Music for Desktop App
If you already have Amazon Music for PC and Mac installed, you can directly go to download your purchased music with Amazon Music for PC and Mac. It is easier to download purchased titles from Amazon Music on your desktop Amazon Music app.
Recommended Reading: How To Put Apple Music On Firestick
You Can Keep Access Until End Of Subscription Date
You can still access Amazon Music Unlimited after you cancel until the end date of your subscription. After your subscription stops renewing, you wont have access anymore because Amazon Music Unlimited titles will fade out.
The one way to keep your playlists and songs after you cancel Amazon Music Unlimited is if you have a Prime account.
Prime members get free access to Prime Music however, Prime Music and Amazon Music Unlimited are not the same services. Amazon Music Unlimited has more selection and allows you to save songs in HD.
Your Amazon Music will save any songs that are included in Prime Music after you cancel Amazon Music Unlimited.
How To Cancel Amazon Music Best Things To Know 2021
- Max Kuehn
Does not everyone know how to cancel Amazon Music Unlimited subscriptions? Amazon Music is a great way to listen to music and its even better when youre an Amazon Prime member.
With so many streaming options available, such as Spotify and Apple Music, you might feel tempted to cancel your Amazon Music subscription, Fidlar will show you how to cancel your subscription.
You May Like: Imovie Add Background Music
How To Cancel Your Subscription To Amazon Music Hd
If you are using Amazon Music HD but want to stop the services, the cancellation process is also hassle-free.
- Launch on any browser on your mobile device or computer.
- If you havent signed in to your account, do it.
- Go to the upper right corner of your Amazon Music homepage. Click Settings.
- Look for your Amazon Music HD subscription.
- Scroll down to the Subscription Renewal option.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- A new window will verify your choice. Click Cancel HD only to cancel your Amazon Music HD. Doing so will still retain your Amazon Music Subscription but without the HD features.
- Select the reason for canceling the plan.
- Now, select Cancel my subscription.
Was the article helpful? Were you able to cancel your Amazon Music subscription successfully? Which music streaming service are you headed to? Tell us in the comments below.
How To Cancel Amazon Music From Your Phone Pc Or Itunes
With so many streaming options available, such as Spotify and Apple Music, you might be inclined to cut your monthly music streaming budget by canceling your Amazon Music subscription.
Signing up for this service is straightforward, quick, and simple. Opting out, however, might take a little more effort. Worry not, though in this article, youll learn how to cancel your Amazon Music subscription from various devices.
Also Check: How To Connect Android To Xbox 360 For Music
How To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited From The Amazon Music App
You can also cancel Amazon Music Unlimited from Amazon Music App. Here is how
- Open the Amazon Music App on your phone and sign in with your Amazon account.
- Then, on the top left of the App, tap the gear icon .
- On the top left of the Settings screen, tap Music Settings.
- When your Music Settings page opens, scroll down to Subscription Renewal section and click Cancel Subscription.
- Finally, on the confirmation page, select a reason for your cancellation and click Submit and continue to cancel.
- You may be offered other subscriptions. To ensure that your subscription is cancelled, scroll down and click Cancel my subscription.
- Finally, click Confirm cancellation.
How To Cancel Amazon Music On Ios
Whether youre an iPhone or an iPad user, youll be able to find the Amazon Music app in the App Store. The app works on pretty much the same principle as the Android one. However, you wont be able to cancel your subscription using the Amazon Music iOS app. Youre going to have to use the web browser for subscription cancelation.
Also Check: Make 8 Bit Music
How To Cancel Kindle Unlimited On Browser
1. Go to the Amazon.com page. On the right side of the top navigation bar, find where it says Hello, , followed by Your Account. Hover over where it says “Your Account” and navigate to your page by clicking on “Your Kindle Unlimited”.
2. On this page you will find the following information: when you started your membership, the kind of the membership you’re subscribed to , the date of the next billing, payment settings and an option to edit them and an option to stop the subscription.
Scroll down and select “Cancel Kindle Unlimited Membership” on the left-hand corner
5. Lean back and enjoy your life without your Kindle Unlimited Membership. As simple as that! But if you don’t have a computer available to you, you can also cancel your Kindle Unlimited on your phone, Android or iPhone.
Is Amazon Music Going Away
If youve been depending on Amazon to house your MP3 library, youre going to need to find another digital shelf. This change does not affect Amazon Music or Amazon Music Unlimited products the only thing thats going away is your ability to send your own, non-Amazon purchased music onto Amazon storage space.
Read Also: How To Stream Music From Iphone To Xbox 360
How To Download Amazon Music To Mp3
Another easy method to save your favorite songs and playlists from Amazon Music locally is to use a dedicated Amazon Music downloader such as . It is a specially designed to help all the subscribers to Amazon Prime Music and Music Unlimited download Amazon Music tracks to MP3 or other common audio formats. So, you can listen to Amazon Music anywhere as you like.
The following is the detailed instruction on how to download Amazon Music tracks with Tunelf Amazon Music Converter on Windows or Mac computers.
Step 1. Install Tunelf Amazon Music Converter on your computer and open it. Then log into your Amazon Music account by clicking on the Sign In button.
Step 2. Before downloading, click the Menu icon and choose the Preferences option. Then in the Advanced window, you can modify the format, channel, bit rate, and sample rate.
Step 3. Just search for playlists you prefer to download and open the playlist. The go to select the songs by clicking the Add Files button. Once done, click the Convert button.
How To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited On Itunes
If you subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited through iTunes on your iPhone, then youll need to go to the Apple Website to cancel.
To cancel a subscription on iTunes, you can use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and follow these steps:
If you its possible that someone else signed up for it in your family, or it is under another Apple ID.
You May Like: How To Loop A Song In Apple Music
Where Does Downloaded Amazon Music Go On Iphone
How to download music for offline listening on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on content you wish to listen to offline.
- Tap the Download icon on the right side, just below the album artwork.
- Wait for content to finish downloading.
- Tap the Back arrow in the upper left corner of the screen to go back to your music library.
How To Cancel Amazon Music On A Desktop Browser
1. Go to the and sign in to your account, if necessary.
2. At the top-right of the screen, hover over Account & Lists. Select Memberships & Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the Cancel Subscription button next to Amazon Music.
4. Click through the on-screen prompts to confirm cancellation.
Read Also: How To Extract Vocals From A Song Audacity
How To Switch Amazon Music Unlimited Plans
Amazon has four different music offerings, from free to paid, each with varying perks. Each works with Alexa and any supported devices, like your phone, tablet or computer. And each also offers podcasts as well as streaming stations.
|1 for Individual Plan6 for the family plan|
Amazon Music Free is available to anyone, regardless of if they have a Prime account. You can listen to thousands of stations and playlists however, you will have to deal with ads. This service is similar to Pandora or Spotify Free. If you dont mind ads and want a free option, this is a good choice for you.
Prime Music is included with Amazon Prime memberships for ad-free listening. With Prime Music, you get access to 2 million songs, which you can download. However, you can only play on one device at once. Prime Music is a great option if youre already a Prime member. For a single individual, you dont need much more.
Amazon Music Unlimited is a paid subscription but you get 70 million songs, and you can get a family plan to play on up to six devices at once. The main reason to get this would be if you want to play on multiple devices at once.
Amazon MusicHD also offers 70 million songs, but they are in premium quality HD, plus millions of songs in UHD. You can also choose from a family or individual plan. If you want the highest-quality sound, then youll want the HD plan.
What Is Amazon Music Unlimited
There are two different types of music streaming services: internet radio-like ones that randomly play music for you based on your preferences such as Pandora in the US, and on-demand ones that let you find and play specific songs, such as Spotify and Apple Music.
Amazon Music Unlimited falls into the latter group, but it comes with a number of different features, including various pricing options that make it stand out from rivals.
It is available to everyone, but there is a price incentive for customers who already subscribe to .
Read Also: Gift Music Itunes